Mir Atlantis [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Perrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2005
Re: Mir Atlantis [2.3] Discussion

hahaha your filter has taken it out :(

VVhoreHouse / W horeHouse you get the idea lol

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Is there a faster download link? The one ive found on the website only hits 200k/bs :( normally i get speeds of 2000/3000kb/s... Anyone got a faster link? Oh and im gonna give this a bash if no one figured that out alraedy :P
/AlucarD

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

Our Olympic Event sure to be a gold medal winner!

http://miratlantis.net/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5298&p=5805#p5805

---------- Post Merged at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Is there a faster download link? The one ive found on the website only hits 200k/bs :( normally i get speeds of 2000/3000kb/s... Anyone got a faster link? Oh and im gonna give this a bash if no one figured that out alraedy :P
/AlucarD

The website isnt really known for speed i think it is only hosted on a 50 mb server, if you download the patcher you will reach better speeds think the last time i tested it i was getting 2-7 megabytes a second.

wattsy12345

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2011

wats the link for the client then

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

http://miratlantis.net/Installer/Mir-Atlantis-Full-Install.exe

or patcher

http://miratlantis.net/Installer/Mir-Atlantis-Auto-Patcher.exe

to run patcher youll need java

http://miratlantis.net/Installer/jdk-7u4-windows-i586.exe 32-bit

http://miratlantis.net/Installer/jdk-7u4-windows-x64.exe 64-bit

Let me know if you have any problems , same as usual have to make the folder an exception in your anti virus for the mir 2.exe else it will be deleted as it downloads. If you have problems with your antivirus contact me on skype user : buzzell1985

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

Not the first time that you were warned about your choice of words and frankly im sick of it , as for Yuri hes also on the chopping block but anyways you obviously know what you did was wrong as you had stated.

As for Yuri cheating well i've been keeping my eye on him and theres been no suspicious activity including during the olympic events unless he was doing it when i was not online but given the random times i come online every day theres really no way to tell when i will be online to hide the exploiting.

Have fun on ultra im not gonna bite on that one...

It's only a 3 day ban so you are welcome to come back when it expires!

---------- Post Merged at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:50 PM ----------

server login is down

are you still experiencing this problem , perhaps you tried to log in during a reboot ive not had any other reports of this issue but let me know and ill help any way i can!

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

again im awesome :)

Last edited:

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

Not going to continue this discussion best of luck in your mir travels!

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

yuri is the server asshole be warned :)

Last edited:

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

Nah i just see where this discussion is going and its not worth bickering back and forth over a forum, anyways like i said best of luck and i hope you find a server that suits your needs.

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!

is the serv online ??

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:51 PM ----------

is the serv online ??

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

is the serv online ??

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:51 PM ----------

is the serv online ??

yup hasnt been down for more than an hour in almost a year

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

Updated the first post with new links and information!

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

Revised Evil Temple with new high level content to compete with the Avalon Dungeon.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

Server down for maintenance Wednsday at 5 pm GMT to convert to our new interface and server files, for more information on what youll need to do to connect please refer to :

www.MirAtlantis.net

If you have any questions or concerns pelase email [email protected]

Thank you for playing Mir Atlantis!

---------- Post Merged on 11-10-2012 at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-10-2012 at 03:12 AM ----------

Updated and Added Screenshots of New User Interface.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

Did another patch to server today to add some of the new graphics to login screen , as well weve fixed the following bugs :

Patch Notes :

Fixed an error to violation access module from players
Fixed an error to violation access module from npc's
Fixed a bug from buying items on TM making them show as expirable when they really weren't.
...Coded the new login interface except new account and char selection.
Fixed the levels resetting over 500.
Fixed several background errors in which players wouldnt see anyways.
Fixed GT error causing npcs to spawn outside of visual map.

Revised Atlantis / Avalon / Evil Temple / Ice Temple mobs to fit into the new experience based on level system.
Revised warrior kits to lower their ac in an effort to help balance classes vs mobs
Revised wizard kits to raise their ac as well to help balance classes vs mobs.

---------- Post Merged on 23-10-2012 at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 17-10-2012 at 09:23 PM ----------

Setting up patcher tonight to fix the hp/mp bonus point problem which shows higher stats on bonus point menu than on character.

Adding a NewbieGuild in which i will be the only leader to help moderate it and keep it clean, players already over level 7 need to click the Atlantis Tutorial NPC in safe zone to join, maximum level is 50 and chars that level will be expelled from the guild upon levelling.

Fixed a bug causing ultimate enhancer to not be castable after the first use requiring a relog, ty for the report.

Capped curse to 60 seconds.

Adding some more images to patcher for the new armours and weapons , they will be introduced in about a weeks time in game.

Revised 90% of the dungeons now to meet the new stats and level which we have changed on players as well as exp based on level.

Lots of other small fixes on server side, this patch will go live around midnight mountain time.

/Josh

Last edited: