Diablo 3 has a release date!

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Who's going to buy it? I'd be interested to see how many kids on this forum buy it.

£40ish but no monthly fee.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Its prob more expensive to make up for no monthly charge or cash shop, Any expantions or new Heroes won't be free either i'd imagine.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
some of us got it for free :)

Ya if you pay for a years sub to World of Warcraft, which isnt free its roughly the same price.

Plus why would you play WoW if your had Diablo 3. And if you wanna use up your sub on WoW how you gunna play Diablo 3

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Nice :) I'll be getting it after the pre-order, I'm kinda in two minds as im so used to games brining extra ways to make abit more cash that ruins the game.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Ya if you pay for a years sub to World of Warcraft, which isnt free its roughly the same price.

Plus why would you play WoW if your had Diablo 3. And if you wanna use up your sub on WoW how you gunna play Diablo 3
lol are you serious ? the same price? lets see a year of subscription of wow : 156 Euro's and a free Diablo 3 value 80 euros yes? 156-80-20 euroes worth of the mount, so that means 100 euroes economy. What i mean is if i wanted to buy diablo 3 + a mount i would have to pay 100 euroes, instead i only pay 156. And i dont need to play diablo 3 like a crazy person, i only care of wow, i cba to play D3 i just wanted to have it thats all
Like anything il wait till its eathier cheap or free :)
lol at for free

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I'll be grabbing it, seems rather interesting and from what I heard d1 & d2 were fantastic so sounds like it'll be enjoyable, skeptical about the real money AH but hey.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I think the game is over rated because it's blizzard but it looks cool, i really like the combat from what i watched on videos but i never played any of the diablos.
Il give it ago when it gets fully released.

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
I think the game is over rated because it's blizzard but it looks cool, i really like the combat from what i watched on videos but i never played any of the diablos.
Il give it ago when it gets fully released.

WoW was over rated lol

this game is playable online/offline/lan play ( not sure lan play will be accessable anymore but who knows)

i have had my diablo 3 on preorder since 2010 :)

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Diablo 2 is one of the best games of all times and came long before wow, it has nothing to do with "Blizzard hype".

I will buy the game, but wont play until they add the PvP system.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Diablo 2 is one of the best games of all times and came long before wow, it has nothing to do with "Blizzard hype".

I will buy the game, but wont play until they add the PvP system.

So your saying if another company like Ncsoft published a 2D mmorpg it would have all this hype? Am not saying the game is crap, i think it looks pretty good but 2D games don't do well at all, it's only because Blizzard are publishing it and if it was someone eles it would never have all this talk.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Never really looked at this before but after watching a few vids it looks like fun :)