LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
BEST YOUNG UK RAPPER "INSPIRATIONAL"
Dont Judge Just Listern to his lyrics and then reply
he should be famous not all these wasteman who fink they Big,Ard,Racists
ect

What good is being Laugh at When Your Grafting....
Look at the palms of my hands....
thats ARD SKIN

[video=youtube;JEo7xY8TPaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEo7xY8TPaQ&feature=related[/video]

Im sorry for the pain that i caused,
Gimme Heaven ...im afraid of the dark
This music has a place in my heart
Tryna Awnser all these Bleeding Questions in life
Leave you guessing like a Game Of Sharades.

DONT JUDGE,RESPECT 1 ANOTHER'S P.O.V#

nuff luv

PEACE!!

Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
blood u didnt listern to what i sed did u ... i sed lowe da music listern to his lyrics .hes 16years old lol¬!!!!!!

and shank i like it :D BRAP!!! lol not as good a mic rightous tho lol

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
[video=youtube;IYQFp-_fFtk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYQFp-_fFtk[/video]

another REAL VIDEO

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

pro green too good but there comercial ... mic is underground i just wanted to have us rap/garage lovers see the potential of the youngers in uk and appreciate what u hear :D #

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
What makes US different to UK when it comes to grime...

Near enough every US rap/grime/hiphop artist all have different styles and you can tell who your listening to when you listen.

Uk artists have this thing for making the angry face and emphasising the last word of every lyric.

Note to those trying to crack it, Find the niche, make yourself unique and stop with the mediocre lyrics/stage presence.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I like american hip hop etc, well classic anyways. I hate UK stuff because its embarassing, they all think there Jamaican, and talk Jamaican etc even the white ones yet the natives of Jamaica are Sioux Indians (native americans). But yeah its all cringe worthy to me. In my days white people were members of the rave scene <3

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
What makes US different to UK when it comes to grime...

Near enough every US rap/grime/hiphop artist all have different styles and you can tell who your listening to when you listen.

Uk artists have this thing for making the angry face and emphasising the last word of every lyric.

Note to those trying to crack it, Find the niche, make yourself unique and stop with the mediocre lyrics/stage presence.

But a lot of the Americans are lyrically shyte... Like Lil Wayne!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
But where Lil Wayne lacks in his lyrics, He makes up for in creativity.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
But where Lil Wayne lacks in his lyrics, He makes up for in creativity.
Don't agree with that either, but hey-ho it's all opinions and when it comes to things like music no one ever agrees so I will not argue about it!

However, US is not **** for music. they have produced some of the best hip-hop artists ever -

Nas, Big L, Biggie, Outkast, Ice Cube, KRS-One, Immortal technique - Just to name a few.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
What I mean by it is that he knows whats good, what will sell and who will make it. He owns YMCMB, The guys got goals.

I dont think I like any of his solo songs (Apart from the old days Lollipop/Amilli) but his colabs are usually pretty good.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Sorry skyline, but Akala for best lyrical rapper, maybe in 2005 or something lol. He's good but theres better nowadays.

Talking of people going too commercial, wtf happened to Devilin lol? When i listened to this sort of music a few years ago when it was all breaking through he was a badman, now he's gone all commercial and ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9gCMm43Mu8 , Devlin at imo his lyrical best

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
US rap poor ???? wow when u have the likes of Immortal technique speaking the truth and not selling out just for money he would be massive world wide now but he cares more about what hes saying than the moneys worth.

**** look at ed sheeran 2 years ago no one knew who he was but his lyrics were unreal but know hes sold out to the MSM hes putting out **** like drunk and lego house. [video=youtube;-JM-Sz6zc-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JM-Sz6zc-Y[/video] listen to the bits hes added.

also this is real freestyle not a prerecorded video [video=youtube;9d5SSvhfSA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d5SSvhfSA8[/video]

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol why so angry?

whoever listens to this must be very self loathing.

Last edited: