need a logo >.<

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
does any1 have the time to help me make me a logo?

ive tried so hard to make mine look good but i clearly suck...

im looking to make a logo with two swords crossed or a dragon along side text saying (M2Heroes TheGoldenAge)

many thanks
myth

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
Try to PM me on "Msn" and I'l try to help you :).

My "Msn" have been send by PM on forum.

Reactions: MythRohan

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Bumping a thread from April and then making this...clearly too much time on your hands

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Yeah I lost a few hours on this, clearly. Sorry Tai and Prai, I will now attempt to use up every single minute of my time in constructive ways, just like you both by doing things like monitoring the activity of users on a forum, or posting on a thread to say 'I was thinking the same thing'.

Cretins.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Yeah I lost a few hours on this, clearly. Sorry Tai and Prai, I will now attempt to use up every single minute of my time in constructive ways, just like you both by doing things like monitoring the activity of users on a forum, or posting on a thread to say 'I was thinking the same thing'.

Cretins.

Pmsl *nods*

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004

Cretins.

You clearly have no idea of how much time I spend on LOMCN.

Rat.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Cretins.

Always did wear your heart on your sleeve. Bless.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
You clearly have no idea of how much time I spend on LOMCN.

Rat.

You're right, I don't. Covered in bitches I suppose?

Always did wear your heart on your sleeve. Bless.

Pseudo-apathy is my favourite kind of apathy. Apart from real apathy, that is.

Its cute how you ladies are standing up for each other, have rhyming names etc. You'd make a great gay couple. N'aww

Reactions: MythRohan

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Case in point. Anyway will the staff keep on topic? At least give me feedback on my 'reem' logo I spent ages on.

Disturbing, Disgusting, Horrific, Cut off picture edges (terrible).

But that face, it makes all of the above unworthy. I'm going to start shoving that face on all my graphic work, that way i'l never loose.