need new woool server

smoochy boys on tour

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
they should, but I think the files have alot of problems and not enough people wanting to work on them. BUT it would be sweet if they could get the Wool 2 server files in near future when its out could be something to look forward to

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
they should, but I think the files have alot of problems and not enough people wanting to work on them. BUT it would be sweet if they could get the Wool 2 server files in near future when its out could be something to look forward to

Nothing wrong with the current set of files, just needs people to work and build them up. Most coding problems have been fixed . It's the client thats the problem, no one can be bothered translating it including myself. Alot of images is a under statement when it comes to the woool client.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Nothing wrong with the current set of files, just needs people to work and build them up. Most coding problems have been fixed . It's the client thats the problem, no one can be bothered translating it including myself. Alot of images is a under statement when it comes to the woool client.

Well i would be willing to help if someone was on bord with me as i wud not be doing it on my own be gd with some help