Mir 3 Web Template

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Paul have a look in web development, as there is a thread there some where that has the Global Mir 3 template.

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Had a search round and cant see anything, any more clues?
It might be under my name on the other mapadale account, though i don't know if the search is enabled for guest posting.

The only other one, that's not the globag one is the King website template and that can be found under Azura's name for when his files supposedly got knickd

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
It might be under my name on the other mapadale account, though i don't know if the search is enabled for guest posting.

The only other one, that's not the globag one is the King website template and that can be found under Azura's name for when his files supposedly got knickd

Cool i found lyncus's ones and edited :) the server count part doesntg seem to work though :(

http://www.afterdark2007.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.php

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
dont get whats wrong with it, some people see it how i see it, some people see it before it was edited, and then you say its jsut code lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
dont get whats wrong with it, some people see it how i see it, some people see it before it was edited, and then you say its jsut code lol

Chrome = Not Work.
IE = Works.

It's bloody horrible though, not a fan of these Chinese websites, they make too much flashy stuff and big buttons, nothing matches.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
any solutions please? this is turning into more stress than its worth lol

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

hmm i typed in the same address but /index.php and it showed me code also, so im guessign for some reason some people are getting directed to index.html and some to index.php for some reason, im really newb at this so mayube someone could explain this and also explain why there is a index.php and a index.html lol, iv never used php before so i dont get what its for, i thought php was used inside a html file.

To confirm this could you look at this http://www.afterdark2007.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.html and see if that works, thanks