Wow

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Why do people try and complete games as quickly as possible?

Because they're retarded, and think being ahead of everyone else is more fun, when suddenly three weeks later they realised they have nothing to do...

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Eh didn't the game get released last night or something? lol. No game should be completed in less then 24hours, i was going to pre order it aswell.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I can't imagine people completing a game such as Diablo 3 to the fullest in under 24 hours...

And I mean, completely. 100%.

If it's true then, these people must have been playing it non stop no eat no sleep no drink. Waste of life and fun if you ask me.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
easy done. games today are to short and easy. if u rush it ur looking at a 20 hour ish story thats if u know what ur doing

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Because they're retarded, and think being ahead of everyone else is more fun, when suddenly three weeks later they realised they have nothing to do...

No, it's for the challenge.

Different people enjoy games differently... and of course completing it quickly comes with bragging rights.

Eh didn't the game get released last night or something? lol. No game should be completed in less then 24hours, i was going to pre order it aswell.
High hopes are high, you're lucky to get 10 hours out of most games these days.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
So what's actually the point of the game? Just a story? Not like other mmorpgs?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Normal is the easiest of 4 difficulties, it's normal / nightmare / hell / inferno. When I see people complete inferno on hardcore i might be disheartened. But it was expected normal was going to be cleared really fast by those that are diablo diehard fans.

/Czeldabolg

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
No, it's for the challenge.

Different people enjoy games differently... and of course completing it quickly comes with bragging rights.

I guess, but it's an RPG lol, not an MMO or a game that you get progressively better and compete against others for "glory". It's just a race, and once that 1st spot is taken, anything other than that is pointless. Then it's simply a matter of completing and enjoying the story, on as many difficulties as you can handle.

I just don't see the point in trying to complete it as fast as possible. Surely extending the games life cycle gives your money's worth?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I guess, but it's an RPG lol, not an MMO or a game that you get progressively better and compete against others for "glory". It's just a race, and once that 1st spot is taken, anything other than that is pointless. Then it's simply a matter of completing and enjoying the story, on as many difficulties as you can handle.

I just don't see the point in trying to complete it as fast as possible. Surely extending the games life cycle gives your money's worth?

Opinions are like arseholes mate, everyone has one.

I'm with you, I like to play an RPG to its fullest and get immersed... others however may just want to beat another game. Doesn't make them stupid, especially in this case because many people have D3 because of the annual pass & may not have time to play D3 as much as others due to WoW commitments.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Completed Normal.. Only challenge in that was 'last boss' It had 3 stages of fights.. 1st bit if when his health reaches 1/2 Bar.. Then He teleports you to his land and got full health. You put that down to 0.1%.. Then you get teleported back to the main place and he has 1/2 bar still.. Then you finish him

Only trouble i had was soooo much lagg spikes.. Made me die a couple of times..

But i'm telling you HardCore seems hard :D

-Ash

IGN: DarkLord94

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I completed normal but died a few times along the way.
I love the story and the cut scenes and the maps and the monsters and the spells. Damn.
Nightmare is fun, quite a step up from before.