may be of some help

smoochy boys on tour

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Hello all,

I was board scanning the net and have found several links related to web site building that you may find useful.if it doesnt help you no worries just the thought that counts aye :D.
Well....One of the following websites will explain the functions related to the following areas:

- HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language)
- JavaScript
- ASP (Active Server Pages)
- PHP (PHP: Hypertext Processor)
- SQL (Structured Query Language)

I would advise reading through the tutorials of the first website link if you are not completely sure on how each of the areas function properly. Also, attempting the "Try it yourself" could prove quite useful.

- W3Schools Online Web Tutorials
This website covers the areas mentioned above. I strongly advise that you read and try to understand the elements listed on this website before using the other links. as you may not understand the works of how things go and what is what.

- How to Make a Website | A Modern Guide
This website will lay out how to produce a website step-by-step format that is quite easy to follow and intergrate what you would like to add to your site....

- 6 Phases of the Web Site Design and Development Process | iDesign Studios
This website is similar to the website listed above, this however will inform you how to keep your running effectively. There is also a comment area below where you may ask questions or comment on anything of note.

I hope these help as i have struggled to find anything usefull or get any
info that was usefull to help lol :p

Regards
MythRohan.

Last edited: