How to create flash drop down menus and website navigation (tutorial.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I was just about to say stop bullying the kid then I checked his profile and he is older then me =/ Sorry myth from your posts I thought you was much younger lol.

Thanks for sharing though.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
:O ill remove now

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

it was only placed to help people with the infomation if they needed it.... and it had his name on the bottom ... dont see the problem.. well its taken off now ..hope all is happy..

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I know Mark, and he is unimpressed with this thread and is planning on taking legal action against lomcn to get it removed

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

it was only placed to help people with the infomation if they needed it.... and it had his name on the bottom ... dont see the problem.. well its taken off now ..hope all is happy..

+1

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Put my name!

i own teh interwebz and u all owez me money for using it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

oh em gee..

Status
Not open for further replies.