Diablo 3 - [Discussion]

smoochy boys on tour

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Diablo 3 - [Discussion]

To start this off: 'Anyone' up for a Party? I'm a 32 Barbarian and would love to join with other lomcn players.

Loving the game! 1st bit of the game may of been fast but it's really easy.. When you get to the next difficulty thn things get alot stonger! So hope these nerds don't put you off..

Soo please discuss anything below could do with.. Partying, Asking for things and soo on.

-Ash

Since i carn't find a section for discussion.. (If this is a problem please create one and delete this) Thnx.

PS:Also we could do with an section on here to do with.. (Buying, Selling, Trading, Bidding ect)

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Tbh normal was pretty piss, was a few times i died due to tiredness or just not paying attention but overall i found it pretty easy. I have just started Nightmare on my 33 Barb and sofar its fine, but i read on the forum it does start to get hard in the later acts/Elite mobs.

Strangely people are saying the main bosses are infact easier then the random encounters of elite mobs? Im unsure of this atm but i hear them elite fookers have killed many Hardcore heroes :D!!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Hahaha cool xD

Yer i have died a few on normal due to pc spiking me for 30-50 Seconds giving them time to slay me down! Which is a pain in the ass.

I carn't seem to get on at the moment.. You getting the same Todd?

-Ash

Edit:

Error.

Last edited:

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Lv30 Witch Doctor here, lovin' it too. My Battle tags in the other thread, drop me a request and we can do some stuff.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Since i carn't find a section for discussion.. (If this is a problem please create one and delete this) Thnx.

This whole section is for Diablo 3 discussion....that's why it says "Discuss anything to do with Diablo III here." ???

Oh and there is no R in can't.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Im enjoying the game too. Just completed ActII Nightmare. Wiped on Belial about 20 times, trying out different builds item and spell wise lol.
But its true, in many cases the elite encounter destroy you worse than the boss encounters, but they also drop more yellows. Therefore this balances.
I've not had one yellow from a main act boss in Nightmare as of yet.

Join me if you like, my tags on the other thread. Im a WD ofcourse. :D

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
lol i'm only 15 wizard :P don't have too much time to play , but i enjoy it a lot .

the only problem is that i have a small issue with the game and i think its from my graphic card nvidia geforce 8500gt , when there are lots of visual effects (flames , spells etc ) all my games goes slow motion (kind of wierd lag O.o) and sometimes i suddently wake with mobs near me when they were 10feet away 1sec ago ) ...
if any1 has any ideea why , my pc specs are all above the minimum required.

/PainKiller

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
so are yellow items the rarest?

There are legendary items which are ridiculously rare and hardly ever drop (they have unique looks rather than following the normal tier system like other loot).

Personally I'm having a blast. I'm level 42 and about to finish Act 2 Nightmare. The difficult is brilliant - once you get into nightmare it gets much harder and challenging. Elites and champions can be ridiculously hard. Dread to think what they're going to be like on hell and inferno - can't wait!

The most annoying thing is that I've got exams for my law course in 3 weeks. Not quite sure they'll accept 'I was saving Sanctuary from the minions of hell' as an excuse for doing poorly, lol. But should still be able to play a bit =).

/Miles

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
thats allright then as im only lvl 14 and have a few yellow items so didnt wanna start gettin really rares atm. even no ofc lvl 40 yellow gonna be much better then lvl 15

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I just got my first legendary item (orange) at level 46 lol. Was a belt. :D

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol i'm only 15 wizard :P don't have too much time to play , but i enjoy it a lot .

the only problem is that i have a small issue with the game and i think its from my graphic card nvidia geforce 8500gt , when there are lots of visual effects (flames , spells etc ) all my games goes slow motion (kind of wierd lag O.o) and sometimes i suddently wake with mobs near me when they were 10feet away 1sec ago ) ...
if any1 has any ideea why , my pc specs are all above the minimum required.

/PainKiller

Yeah that means your fps is dropping (normal when lots of fx are happening on screen) it means your gfx card is struggling hence the lag.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I cant play this game because my laptop uses lego bricks to run.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I just got my first legendary item (orange) at level 46 lol. Was a belt. :D

Wow that is kinda bad mate i got mine when i was on normal (x2).. But nice.

Auction house looks good.. Bought me new weapons from there with like 100+ Strenght.

But yer i'll add you's to freind list..

-Ash

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Loving the game, level 34 monk atm. Our group started on nightmare mode earlier, it's abit more challenging so it's cool. Can't wait to try Hell and Inferno modes it's gonna be awesome! I like the way everyone gets seperate loot so they can just share items they don't need with the rest of the group.

Wow that is kinda bad mate i got mine when i was on normal (x2).. But nice.

Auction house looks good.. Bought me new weapons from there with like 100+ Strenght.

But yer i'll add you's to freind list..

-Ash

Then you are extremely lucky lol... played with 3 other people and all through normal mode I was the only one to get a legendary item.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Then you are extremely lucky lol... played with 3 other people and all through normal mode I was the only one to get a legendary item.

Had my 3rd today xD *To bad it was mostly for wizard..*

-Ash

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ash you gay i wanna ask you some shiz.

Is it worth buying?
How do the items work? (I can see theres legendary but whats what)
Whats the best class?
Is it a long game?
I've heard there is PvP but is it true?

Thats about it atm, minds gone blank!

/Bench

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Ash you gay i wanna ask you some shiz.

Is it worth buying?
How do the items work? (I can see theres legendary but whats what)
Whats the best class?
Is it a long game?
I've heard there is PvP but is it true?

Thats about it atm, minds gone blank!

/Bench

get it, add me, suck me.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
get it, add me, suck me.

How rude you cretinous vermin! I shall consider getting it tomorrow whilst im out. Still can't decide if i can bring myself to pay £40 for a computer game.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
t’s important to understand that Diablo is not World of Warcraft, meaning that there will be no major content patches with new dungeons, or bosses, or enemies. We have plans on patching in PvP of course, but in general the only ‘content’ we would patch in would most likely just be new items.

Diablo III will see patches to adjust things like game balance and potential system improvements, but any actual content additions is not something you should expect to see.

The purpose of the randomized dungeons and items in any Diablo game is to provide an endless amount out of content right out of the box.

This not put anyone off? a game not getting any updates is pretty lame in my eyes, i was planning on buying it to try it out but that message from blizzard put me right off. Not only that but Normal mode has already been completed and Method Guild are nearly finished with Inferno so the game isn't all that long.