[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
Ye i know there rare, but u could make a repeatable quest to gain 1 of these items or make a chest with TGA skulls costs like 20-25skulls or even go a 5part q that repeatable

---------- Post Merged at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:59 AM ----------

aarrgghh is there ever a gm online been asking for 1 for 3days now....

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
i have a actual life to sort out too mate...

what do u need... ?

just a Quest?

---------- Post Merged at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Use forums - or add me on skype.. MythRohan

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Re: M2H - The Golden Age [Heroes]

just wondering if im missing a trick here , i make a new char , cos i cant remember my old log in details ( my other chars aint that high anyway) but i start in noob village, and im lvl12 , i got an armour thats lvl 16 , so i cant wear it , and im a wizz and i get given a axe ??,
thats got dc on it that i cant wear , i only have fireball and repulsion , i cant tele out of the map cos i aint got enough gold to , so i click the noob quest that says bring me 5 chickens, i go get 5 chickens and it wont accept them cos theres no accept button , to take the chickens , any point in proceeding lol, i cant even post on your server forums cos it comes up with the message "incorrect captcha please try again "

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
lol sounds weird .... ill get this sorted and if u inbox me ill send details over if u have char name and id..

as for the Quests , i found out the bug for them and when lifco is back all the Quests Via Vars will be 100% fixed

sorry about this ill look into noob town and sort this crap out.

thanks for info . as for Captcha on posts . ill remove that also

---------- Post Merged at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Edit : Sorted

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Aye wha? i said forums xD i cant post made new forum account still cant post cuz some captcha being incorrect but there isnt one.

---------- Post Merged on 04-09-2013 at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 03-09-2013 at 07:41 PM ----------

OK posting here as still cant post on TGA forum.

So far 200+ does not seem like much fun! So my suggestion would be a wipe, clean slate.

There is tons content in game and i believe it was most fun back at lvl90-120,
Obviously GG costs why i suggest refund of GG to the new char made (not cash back but the GG on new char).

I think by doing this will bring in tons new players, some older players may moan (the ones that have abused server) allows us experience some older content (BC, ZT, ST, WT and there bosses).

Can revamp the home town and bring back some competition. Can also redo alot of kits and stats balance out classes and there skills and redo content after 150 so less content sits there untouched, Kits can be normal kits per so many lvls give chance re intro Mir kit as rare kit, Time for Myth Make a Angel kit with the Robe, same with TGA kit and Deminisher, Dragonseal kits not just the robes, Mir kit say 50-90, Angel kit 90-where and etc. Could also use 3 diff kits 1 type per class. Maybe even include the rare weapons into the bosses.

Combos would be awesome again and can be tweaked to improve later, put back more original skills (maybe will bring balance to classes), then make the other great skills gainable say every 40-50lvls or more instead say wizz only using mana rain forever.
BRING BACK BOOKS!!! :P sumit else to sell.

Classes do need be rebalanced, wizz atm tank, damage, mass lvl, literally be only useful class can even be support with slowball.
Make taos support again make buffs more useful and psn decent, decent pets, warrior shud tank n smash simples, wizz weak up close but dpser and masser.

Cap can be brought in for upgrades and can re-master crafting, crafting at start of server could be fun and also bring back such things as ACC, Aspeed, Agil to Geming? Maybe could bring back orbs and gems and make upgrade gems for special stats such as agil, acc, aspeed, chaos, attack damage % (so instead GG to add stat, GG for Gems to add stat on success basis).

No changing stuff that works also and having good bosses changed and tbh bosses should be only as hard as 2-3ppl due to user count be pointless have boss so hard takes 5 ppl to do it

Atm alot is being changed that was fine as was before, making bosses hard so need 5 ppl does not work on here as only ppl strong enough never active at same time and mostly wizz (inc me) can solo them all. Bosses been made harder or more hp but people hitting 22k+ a hit because of all damage % there op why bosses stupid hard but only 2 ppl who active have it makes next set of kit pointless. Needs to be capped alot more than it is or scrap it. Not mention need about 80k GG just get to max.

Not high user count but great server and this needs to be remembered and i get the rare idea on server BUT is low user count and impossible is not rare got atleast put some chance getting sumit decent.

I believe this will give GM's, Myth time to get later content down and working an glitches etc fixed, also bring back rebirth i really liked the idea from before.

Reset Sabuk Wall and give chance to have some quests.

All this will buy time for later content to be mastered and remastered.

Could even do this wipe with intro event double mobs or gold drops or sumit or wipe starter kit nothing ott

Let me know what you all think i know Knives is game for it.

Thanks
/onetwo, famous, clue, joker

Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
i love this idea tbh ... but clearly i will need a vote on this

as alot of bugs have been removed and progress with the game itself is great.

i will need to wait as me and lifco have some things to add before we make any hasty decision ...
and i need to get paypal sorted still as its playing me up atm :/

but as for ur ideas i think they are well thought but will needed to be looked at

Airstrike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2012
I'd be all for a wipe + start fresh, I agree that the server was the most fun back around xmas where we had good numbers and were around lv 70-100 i think. If that level of progression can be maintained all the way through 100-200+ then that'd be pretty awesome.

I've put a fair bit of money into donations etc and I'd still welcome a fresh start purely because its just more fun :) Plus I think it would bring in a higher user count like the old days which is the most important thing :)

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
think we going to need a poll on this...

my feelings to this may result in us having a " Dragon and Pheonix Server " of somesort
so i can keep the old TGA running with no complications on the new bug free version

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Re: M2H The Golden Age - Comming Soon News Flash

TGA Is now under new management as of now

Starlite team has now take over tga

Old team still active....

We will still be called tga and also have the same website http://m2htga.com

TGA will be still live for a few weeks, then it will end, sorry its needed

Then we will remake tga (WIPE)

Keeping all the things that worked and fixing/removing the things that don't

New homezone, new stats for warriors/tao/wiz

New hp/mp will we added to the classes..

Loads of skills remade, heal etc, and loads of new unseen skills

There is not going to be any skill books sold, its all diffrent this time

We are keeping all the good bits from tga and adding the starlight goods to the mix and removing all the bits you dint like

Trust me, and if you know me.. this server will not let you down, it will rock!

We have coded levelup item stuff, the more you use the more stats the item will gain

New Hp/Mp usage per class (unseen)

Top end quests that are really worth doing again and again

A whole new pet system, no more paying / logout problems

This is med/high to super high its unlockable

Rewards well the list is so long

We have for mouse mats to pens / cups / tshirts to gamegold

How can you get ?

Forum post = GG
Videos = GG
Screenshots = GG
Being a top pker = GG
Being Nice = GG

We will reward you unlike any other server.. Fact!

Even tho starlite has just taken over we will honer the donations to the old tga and will do the following

Anyone donated in the last 6 months will get the GG added to there new char (proof needed)

All i ask is that you give the new tga a try, you will be glad you did

So much is added you would really would be a fool not to try it

Thx

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cant wait :D any idea of eta roughly

Falk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2013
Is this server still up for now while its being redone?
Just downloaded the full thing and says connection closed?