[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Re: M2H The Golden Age - Comming Soon News Flash

Looking real good Myth, keep it up.

Thank you , that means alot thanks :D

Been reading through this thread and it all looks really good mate. I hadn't played a Mir server in almost 5 years until recently, been keeping my eye open on here for a new server to tempt me to play again full time! Things still on track for the server to be up by the end of this month? :)

Yes i am trying to juggle alot of games and projects at the moment but i am aiming to get it up at the end of the month.

I have been working on the database for a while almost sorted fully now, we have a working TGA Rep Point System.i have to add some sounds to some mobs and few other bits n bobs that are small,now i am adjusting the actual Quest System with Petesn00beh.
Once this has been done . i think we will be able to shout for testers :D

find a few errors sort them out and GO LIVE :P

i hope this moves a little faster than it is at the moment ^^

Regards
MythRohan

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004

Yes i am trying to juggle alot of games and projects at the moment but i am aiming to get it up at the end of the month.

I have been working on the database for a while almost sorted fully now, we have a working TGA Rep Point System.i have to add some sounds to some mobs and few other bits n bobs that are small,now i am adjusting the actual Quest System with Petesn00beh.
Once this has been done . i think we will be able to shout for testers :D

find a few errors sort them out and GO LIVE :P

i hope this moves a little faster than it is at the moment ^^

Regards
MythRohan

Well I like what I have read so far, this is going to be my last roll of the dice on Mir with your server I reckon! So no pressure, haha! It's best to perfect it and push back the release date, rather than rush to get it released and risk cutting some corners.

I'd love to put my name forward to test, as would everyone else I'm sure! Let me know how I go about applying to test, I'd be a fresh pair of eyes as I have been away from Mir for years now.

Keep up the good work buddy, I'll keep checking into this thread from time-to-time!

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

Well I like what I have read so far, this is going to be my last roll of the dice on Mir with your server I reckon! So no pressure, haha! It's best to perfect it and push back the release date, rather than rush to get it released and risk cutting some corners.

I'd love to put my name forward to test, as would everyone else I'm sure! Let me know how I go about applying to test, I'd be a fresh pair of eyes as I have been away from Mir for years now.

Keep up the good work buddy, I'll keep checking into this thread from time-to-time!

I will pm you when the testing phase is up.
You will need msn or Skype for easy contact on bug fixes ect..
we will come to that when the time comes :P

Thanks for having Faith in My Server

Regards
MythRohan

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004

Yeh drop me a PM mate, that'll be good... thanks! I've got Skype so that's no problem :)

I'll leave you to keep up the good work, sir!

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

TGA Point System​

This is mainly a Quest based Feature but you may be entitled to TGA Points
for killing certain Boss's Around the lands of Mir.

Quests will add a nice Bonus to you TGA Fame.
The more points the player builds ... the more luxury the player will be able to give to there character .

I have made Custom Dialog Box's to fit this nicely.

Example NPC Big Box:

4g50sn.jpg

Example NPC Small Box:

zv4yrl.jpg

Lots more to be added... this is just Example of how and where the player is able to
Spend there TGA Points ingame

Regards
MythRohan​

---------- Post added 24-06-2012 at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was 22-06-2012 at 11:33 PM ----------

Edit : Front Page Revamped With Full Server Detail's

Regards
MythRohan

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

btw i saw on site the opening date today at 17:30 is that still true?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

no still waiting to fix the quest system and the site is bugged atm so i cannot change the txt :(

i will post here info

i see you changed the time to 19:30 :P, are you trying to change the date too or is the server really coming out today

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

dunno what u on about m8. i said its not up and will be up when i ask for testers.

i am having a few problems with site and editing stuff .

Where have u seen this date...?

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

dunno what u on about m8. i said its not up and will be up when i ask for testers.

i am having a few problems with site and editing stuff .

Where have u seen this date...?
on the website lol

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

the website is down...

lol like i said i Have Not Been Able to Access the Writing on My Site.
Therefore i could not change what i originaly put there 1 and half month ago..

Sorry for this mistake im in the process of creating a new site with breezer as we speak.

The date was set when i originaly thought everything was in place. But..when scanning the files and self testing
i discovered that i needed to do Alot More Work ... Rather than release Pre Made Files with hardly any work or effort...

Therefore i myself and the TGA Team have been working hard to make this a more fun experience ...

Ram Packed Fully With ... Quests ,Items ,Caves TGA Point System and much more

The Wait will be worth it

Regards
MythRohan

---------- Post added 25-06-2012 at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was 24-06-2012 at 06:19 PM ----------

New Web Site Under Construction :D

http://www.m2heroestga.com/site/

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

any news ?:)

Progress News:

There has been alot of progress in game to do with making sure the Npc's all work how there supposed to without no bugs,

The Data Base has had a load of work done to it, this is to ensure that players are suited at there levels for certain boss's, Items for when they access the Hunting area's ect...

Unfortunately Still doing the main quest system..... boss quest is almost finished, pete is just adding Mob Death to script,

A load Mobs had no sound effects to them and needed a look at.
Most have been done , tho there are a few that still needs to be done.

All towns now have mobs lurking around and now they all have a couple of Tasks that need to be activated via Npc
thus being sent off to
Collect ,Challenge or Boss Hunt around M2 TGA

Adding a couple of
BIG new maps to all NEW Provinces as there were a few unusable Doors/Caves....
these will be added
as leveling area's for the players.

More info will be added soon.
Sorry for delay...but beter to be 100% working than useless :/

Regards
MythRohan

Last edited:

OOJIM

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 7, 2011

Hey guys would just like to say from what iv seen so far your server sounds EPIC! iv been looking for a good mir server for as long as i can remember :D now i can say your server looks like it could be the one.

you may already have testers but if not i would like to put myself forward =)
any idea when i can download ya server :D?

also i would like to Register http://www.m2heroestga.com/Forum/
from what i remember reading you guys have to set one up for me becoz of spamers?

Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

well i can say not many testers have asked to help only 3 now (including you) so yes you can defo be a tester

send me a email and pass word you would like to use in a Private Message and i will sort out the rest of details

im glad you are interested .

The forum will soon be Updated With a New Anti Spam Bot

i am pretty sure that the forum has been unlocked to All users to sign up again.
Try and see if you can Register .. if not do as i said , and private message me the details

All the best
MythRohan

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

In your bigbox i think the goldenage font should be about half the size, apart from that good luck on the release.

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No

In your bigbox i think the goldenage font should be about half the size, apart from that good luck on the release.
Yea and then you can center it as well :P

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004

lol, i made that logo for the first website design... does need resizing and centering myth!.