Calling all Java Programmers!

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Hey fellow Programmers!

Was just wanting to know who on here is a java programmer and what sort of things have you programmed. for me this is a fairly new language and just wanting to see who on lomcn likes / uses this language.

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Hey. I've done a little work with java. I'm studying java as one of my modules in Uni. The only ever real program I've made, that isn't extremely basic, is an Airport simulation which was part of the module coursework. So I'm more or less an amateur/beginner

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
That's fine im not an expert my self just studying for my Java certificate at the moment. Expalin / show screenies of this airport simulation?

Finally some one here :)

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Yee I think I read that in another post, Good luck mate. It's an oracle java certificate isn't it?. I've got the UML, here. UML.jpg

I don't have the source files any more. But I do have the pdf report I created which contains all the code. If you want I can create the simulation again and show you, although it's nothing interesting, and you will have to read the specification to understand what's going on, but I have all of that if your interested.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
A friend of mine coded something like that at university. I'll ask him for the source.

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA
Yeah Java is a lot like C++
Here is a nice programming forum D.I.C. for just about any language.
Even has tutorials for many different concepts including game programming.