My Opinion

smoochy boys on tour

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
FAO grammar Police: #### Off being MS Word on my arse! (Koriban)

Anyway SoftCore, is absolutely crap for game play. I say this because all people are doing is Body/Corpse Flopping their Way through the acts to kill the Last Bosses/Rares. This is flooding the AH with very cheap and otherwise unobtainable items. Also give it a few months time NOTHING will be rare as such because nothing is taken out of game.

That being said Hardcore has a better game play, AH are items that have been obtained with what I call normally, and Rares/Gems/Crafting will always been needed because when someone dies their lose their character and their inventory (Storage and Gold are safe), Unfortunately it is a bit risky because of Perma death.

/Jamie

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
As you made it so tempting for me to be Chief of grammar police,

Anyway SoftCore, is absolutely crap for game play. I say this because all people are doing is Body/Corpse Flopping their Way through the acts to kill the Last Bosses/Rares. This is flooding the AH with very cheap and otherwise unobtainable items. Also give it a few months time NOTHING will be rare as such because nothing is taken out of game.

That being said Hardcore has a better game play, AH are items that have been obtained with what I call normally, and Rares/Gems/Crafting will always been needed because when someone dies they lose their character and their inventory (Storage and Gold are safe), unfortunately it is a bit risky because of Perma death.

/Jamie

Don worry, you done good. Grammar police aint sendin yous to no jail today.

scx0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
Grammar policing the web one post at a time *