Diablo III, Guide for making an Awesome Wizard..

smoochy boys on tour

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I just recently purchased D3, and so far i'm impressed with it. I'm also only level 17 but hey, everyone starts as a noob sometimes.
If anyone can give me some Hints, and Tips on where the best places are to Grind, Get items, Get Gold. That'd be great.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
just play the game all gold spots got neferd ppl were just smashing pots to find gold.

what i would say is dont spend ANY money on blacksmith and jewel crafting as with the 1.0.3 patch they are being made a lot cheaper. also play the AH what i do when leveling an alt is at the end of an act go buy ur self a new weapon with high dps doing this u should be able to clear normal and nightmare easy then your gonna have to get lucky with drops for hell or you can kit your self out with the AH for hell

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
just play the game all gold spots got neferd ppl were just smashing pots to find gold.

what i would say is dont spend ANY money on blacksmith and jewel crafting as with the 1.0.3 patch they are being made a lot cheaper. also play the AH what i do when leveling an alt is at the end of an act go buy ur self a new weapon with high dps doing this u should be able to clear normal and nightmare easy then your gonna have to get lucky with drops for hell or you can kit your self out with the AH for hell

Someone gave me some Good Rare items as soon as i cleared Act I

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I've got a 54 Monk atm, and my g/f has a 37 Witch Doctor, whats your battletag and we will add you and help you out if you need it.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Cool mate I'm going to do some levelling tonight but I will add you anyway and give you a hand if you need it.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Cool mate I'm going to do some levelling tonight but I will add you anyway and give you a hand if you need it.

Alright, thanks.. i might not be on until later.. And these insane lag spikes always get me killed...

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
I've got a 60 wiz inferno cleared with about 39k dmg and 40k hp + 500ish resistances. Play on US server?

Oh and a 55monk witch im having fun using 2.2k LoH and tanking everythangggg hah

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I've got a 60 wiz inferno cleared with about 39k dmg and 40k hp + 500ish resistances. Play on US server?

Oh and a 55monk witch im having fun using 2.2k LoH and tanking everythangggg hah

Nicee!! Yea im on the US server

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Nice, i went to shop to buy mine other day but they had none in stock so still waiting for it to be delivered... (2-5days) they said and this i think is the second day.
So it could turn up today or next monday.
Cant wait to get on ;)

> Going to be wiz, all the other races seem crap to me but maybe its just because i played wizard for 1-14 on guest pass and then couldn't be bothered when i started the rest :p

Anyway cya!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Demon Hunters are the bomb! I have a 60 Barbarian & 40 Demon Hunter.

Reason Why I love DH = Cheaper weapons & Nice DMG

Soo any E.U People out there wanna play it for a bit then i'm up for it!

-Ash

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Always nice to have some people to play with. Ill play with you
when mine arrives within 2-5days my battle tag is Spudds#2811