Jun 8, 2011
=vip cave npc king with delay

= top lvls npc with refresh working 100%

= some quest and npcs

= starter npc with more options in it

= allinone NPC working 100%

+rep please...

if you would like more scripts just shout here

---------- Post added 24-06-2012 at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was 23-06-2012 at 11:03 AM ----------

if you want more scripts post here

btw +rep xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spartekas

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I will assume its not about him or scripts, sinnce there are hundreds.. WHY, I see mirfiles IP being blocked on thjis forum so yes **** do come back here......... IP isnt England but the site is blocked... But a File is in the DOWNLOADS top of forum, is hidden oon mirfiles.. That the world Can see, they got to Create an account and Login to see the other end in DOWNLOADS..LOMCN.org still gets blcked because of mirfiles IP not ISP.... Very bad '' AS IS'' ISP FRance dont give a xxxx who, or why IPs get blacklisted eveen Blocked and yur stuck.. Updated Legal is in CANADA

Remove Copyright BS, if your gonna remove Scripts-- Code.. I dont pm mods only 1 advisor, Milo too. I have seen the 2 in action on here, and HOME, and working on Heroes source code, from Google-opensource. its there till someone gets an attorney or 2017. I dont blame Google, now many sources are not free or available anymore, but were for decades.;

But this is in Releases Mir3, found script hosted here Already

+rep

And WOW I could use the help Community not JUST yYOU

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I will assume its not about him or scripts, sinnce there are hundreds.. WHY, I see mirfiles IP being blocked on thjis forum so yes **** do come back here......... IP isnt England but the site is blocked... But a File is in the DOWNLOADS top of forum, is hidden oon mirfiles.. That the world Can see, they got to Create an account and Login to see the other end in DOWNLOADS..LOMCN.org still gets blcked because of mirfiles IP not ISP.... Very bad '' AS IS'' ISP FRance dont give a xxxx who, or why IPs get blacklisted eveen Blocked and yur stuck.. Updated Legal is in CANADA

Remove Copyright BS, if your gonna remove Scripts-- Code.. I dont pm mods only 1 advisor, Milo too. I have seen the 2 in action on here, and HOME, and working on Heroes source code, from Google-opensource. its there till someone gets an attorney or 2017. I dont blame Google, now many sources are not free or available anymore, but were for decades.;

But this is in Releases Mir3, found script hosted here Already

+rep

And WOW I could use the help Community not JUST yYOU

What are you talking about? I own mirfiles. It's blocked on most browsers due to the nature of the content, many EXEs that get mistaken for viruses. You can still ignore the warning and proceed to the site anyway, no problem. We also have no copyright across either site, so what you talking about?

Reactions: zedina

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Spart are you ok? You been recently posting a load of jibberish on really old posts.

Reactions: zedina

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Not all m8s...its not easy to post then wait.. sometimes it takes 30min to write a post.... I finally got the mud3 cleaned of Pirate, it may have backdoors and such, but no pe trojan..double and triple checked with the Virus Total. Used Avast to clean it... also read twisters guide, 0238 rrelease , and the release b4 it.

Geo has helped, ryan you have too very muuch, i see the kings that you added, in supremeusa. That was Kings :) yes twisters databases and gates :) and extreme client atm.. doubt I can edit that. I didnt even know it had a console LMAO.

But if using any king mud3 0238 turn AV Off... I dont remeber much on kings pets spells, been working on stress added horses, add jifen later.

Translating chinese, and theree is more than said...im not sting I cant read it.. :) Oh Tony helped I think with explanation of nvidea fix.. fps are 100 now not 5-7
And yes it cracks and is running on my XEON quad core, ya replaced the EI it was infeected....Only Development or support I have seeen was you guys on kings help and setup... with these files. I will try harder..

I will try to find the Angels and not focus on the Asswholes,and f b is easier to chat

Slover's small hints help too :) Yes can use 3.55 or 3.38 w/e in kings if use kings commands-- Scripts-codes..2 environments atm english and 1 dont use Convert(painindaass). Didnt ever like Global, just logd on my bros char to get PAIN to give me my donation.