Legend of Mir: Chronicles
The Legend of Mir II Chronicles is a private Massive Multi-User Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) based in an ancient oriental civilization where you can play as one of four classes (Warrior, Wizard, Taoist and a Rogue) to harness new skills, gain experience, strength and respect of fellow players by hunting and destroying an evil presence that shadows the provinces of Mir.
IP Address: Server is not currently live.
Experience: x2 of Euro Mir (not USA).
Drops: Custom, but coincides with Low Rate feel.
Item Stats: Euro Mir Item stats with additions for Rogue.
24/7 Support Team: We have a team dedicated to provide support at all hours.
- 1024*768 Resolution
- 16-bit Colours
- Windowed Mode
- Mir3 Maps and Monsters Including AI's
- Official Mir2 Skills (Rage, ProtectionField) Including custom made skills also (GreatSoulFireBall, HammerOfJustice
- Rogue class, including their own unique stat system (Cunning)
- Guild Restrictions (Limits the amount of players per guild)
- Beginners Guild (Providing a boost in exp)
- Player Stalls/Mark (To provide a means to sell items for both gold and gamegold)
- Mount System
The initial release will contain content to level 40/45 this will include classic hunting grounds such as:
- Oma Cave
- Bichon Mines
- Wooma Temple
- Red Moon Valley
- Zuma Temple
- Mineral Mines
- Insect Cave
- Bug Cave
- Stone Temple
- Black Dragon Dungeon
Along with a few additional Hunting Grounds using the new Mir3 Maps system and colours:
- Ant Coloney
- Jinchon Temple
Gems/Orbs are going to be rare/hard to craft and their success rate will be substantially lower than on other "Low Rate" servers.
Slow/Attack Speed have been altered slightly; the more A.Speed you have the less chance Slow has of working (As increased A.Speed has a direct effect on the amount of times you hit and with slow this can be over powered).
Current Rogue Skills:
- Fatal Sword (Random increased damage attack)
- Double Slash (Does two powerful strikes one after the other)
- Haste (Increases Attack Speed)
-Light Body (Increases Agility)
- Heavenly Sword (Attacks three places in a row)
- Poison Sword (Does a semi-circle of poison, requires grey poison)
- Trap (Traps a single mob for x amount of time)
- Stealth (Hides player from monsters and can slowly move around)
- Cresent Slash (Mass attacks a 4x4 radius in front of the player)
There are many of the official Mir2 skills found in-game e.g. Rage/ProtectionField, Curse/PoisonCloud and MeteorStrike/Blizzard, but in addition to those you will find:
- Great Soul Fire Ball (Throws 3 soul fire balls in one go)
- Hammer OfJ ustice (A strong attack that can cause the opponent to become confused)
- Magic Amplifier (Increases a wizards magical power for x amount of time)
(I will get some screenshots together for these).
Monster Database: 95%
Item Database: 90%
Magic Database: 95%
Quest: 0% (I am planning on adding Quest System over the next few weeks).
I plan to get a test server up at some point tomorrow (23rd June 2012) to try and balance the classes a little and receive some feedback on the classes. This will not be a reflection of the live server as it is a different set of server files.
Forums: Legend of Mir Chronicles Forum