Legend of Mir: Chronicles

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Legend of Mir: Chronicles
The Legend of Mir II Chronicles is a private Massive Multi-User Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) based in an ancient oriental civilization where you can play as one of four classes (Warrior, Wizard, Taoist and a Rogue) to harness new skills, gain experience, strength and respect of fellow players by hunting and destroying an evil presence that shadows the provinces of Mir.

Basic Information:
IP Address: Server is not currently live.
Experience: x2 of Euro Mir (not USA).
Drops: Custom, but coincides with Low Rate feel.
Item Stats: Euro Mir Item stats with additions for Rogue.
24/7 Support Team: We have a team dedicated to provide support at all hours.

Features:
- 1024*768 Resolution
- 16-bit Colours
- Windowed Mode
- Mir3 Maps and Monsters Including AI's
- Official Mir2 Skills (Rage, ProtectionField) Including custom made skills also (GreatSoulFireBall, HammerOfJustice
- Rogue class, including their own unique stat system (Cunning)
- Guild Restrictions (Limits the amount of players per guild)
- Beginners Guild (Providing a boost in exp)
- Player Stalls/Mark (To provide a means to sell items for both gold and gamegold)
- Mount System

Initial Release:
The initial release will contain content to level 40/45 this will include classic hunting grounds such as:
- Oma Cave
- Bichon Mines
- Wooma Temple
- Red Moon Valley
- Zuma Temple
- Mineral Mines
- Insect Cave
- Bug Cave
- Stone Temple
- Black Dragon Dungeon

Along with a few additional Hunting Grounds using the new Mir3 Maps system and colours:
- Ant Coloney
- Jinchon Temple
mflFh.png

Gems/Orbs are going to be rare/hard to craft and their success rate will be substantially lower than on other "Low Rate" servers.

Slow/Attack Speed have been altered slightly; the more A.Speed you have the less chance Slow has of working (As increased A.Speed has a direct effect on the amount of times you hit and with slow this can be over powered).

[/color=red]Rogue:[/color]
QO7Vi.png

Current Rogue Skills:
- Fatal Sword (Random increased damage attack)
- Double Slash (Does two powerful strikes one after the other)
- Haste (Increases Attack Speed)
-Light Body (Increases Agility)
- Heavenly Sword (Attacks three places in a row)
- Poison Sword (Does a semi-circle of poison, requires grey poison)
- Trap (Traps a single mob for x amount of time)
- Stealth (Hides player from monsters and can slowly move around)
- Cresent Slash (Mass attacks a 4x4 radius in front of the player)

New Skills
There are many of the official Mir2 skills found in-game e.g. Rage/ProtectionField, Curse/PoisonCloud and MeteorStrike/Blizzard, but in addition to those you will find:
- Great Soul Fire Ball (Throws 3 soul fire balls in one go)
- Hammer OfJ ustice (A strong attack that can cause the opponent to become confused)
- Magic Amplifier (Increases a wizards magical power for x amount of time)
(I will get some screenshots together for these).

Current Status:
Monster Database: 95%
Item Database: 90%
Magic Database: 95%
MonGen: 60%
Drops: 30%
NPC: 60%
Quest: 0% (I am planning on adding Quest System over the next few weeks).

I plan to get a test server up at some point tomorrow (23rd June 2012) to try and balance the classes a little and receive some feedback on the classes. This will not be a reflection of the live server as it is a different set of server files.

Forums: Legend of Mir Chronicles Forum

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I'll actually give this a blast, never really played with the assasin class so will be fun to toy around with. And they finally gave you the pink tag I see :P Goodluck with the server and I'll be looking forward to reading the updates.

/Czeldabolg

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Holy crap, A server from Samuel? Do want.

Gratz on the Coder status, you earned it.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Ah nice, hadn't noticed the status :P

Cheers for support guys.

Sam

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
AWESOME! not a big fan of mir 2 but by looking at the few posts around lomcn i seen you trying to gather mir3 resources and a few other things and implemented them into your mir2 server

E.g.
-> Mir3 stealth (Hidden & can walk)
-> Mir3 Renounce (MC boost for wiz)
-> Mir3 (The new big hammer thing off korean mir)
-> GreatTaoExplosion (Slightly different but same purpose) [Does it take 3dura off your talisman in one shot still aswell?]

keep it up! good work i will play when its ready :)

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
AWESOME! not a big fan of mir 2 but by looking at the few posts around lomcn i seen you trying to gather mir3 resources and a few other things and implemented them into your mir2 server

E.g.
-> Mir3 stealth (Hidden & can walk)
-> Mir3 Renounce (MC boost for wiz)
-> Mir3 (The new big hammer thing off korean mir)
-> GreatTaoExplosion (Slightly different but same purpose) [Does it take 3dura off your talisman in one shot still aswell?]

keep it up! good work i will play when its ready :)

Takes 1 2 or 3 dependent on how many mobs you hit. :D

Sam

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Oh so its abit like meteorshower on mir3 (It hits one mob then spreads out)?

i thought you made it so it spammed talisman out 3times to hit the one mob

Nice, not sure it will work well on a lowrate due to the fact taoists are support and not mass damage.. just have to wait and see! :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
g/l with your server samuel, too bad only x2 exp, not a fan for uber stats with x128 exp or what ever but x2 too low for my taste, but im sure you will have a verry nice server

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
I'll be sure to give it ago sir! I'll keep checking into this thread from time-to-time to see how things are progressing :) keep us updated!

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
I'll be sure to give it ago sir! I'll keep checking into this thread from time-to-time to see how things are progressing :) keep us updated!

Will do bud ;) trying to ween out bugs atm... but ideally would love a quest system in before release :D

Atm just working on sin bugs and getting DB over to SQL (so I can make changes to charas at a later date without needing a wipe).

Sam

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Will do bud ;) trying to ween out bugs atm... but ideally would love a quest system in before release :D

Atm just working on sin bugs and getting DB over to SQL (so I can make changes to charas at a later date without needing a wipe).

Sam

are you working on it only all by urself ? if ye u should get some1 to do server work and you focus on coding cause u could do much more :P
and will u release sin/sql to community ? sin isnt rly needed but sql code for files is well very important :P

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
are you working on it only all by urself ? if ye u should get some1 to do server work and you focus on coding cause u could do much more :P
and will u release sin/sql to community ? sin isnt rly needed but sql code for files is well very important :P

Yeah, anything done for Chronicles is part of the Heroes code.

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
ooo grats. im gonna take alook at this on the weekend :P i may of just got excited over mir for the first time... in a long time :P