New Website

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I've been scanning through alot of chinese websites recently and obtaining alot of goodies for mir. So i thought i might aswell stick them somewhere so others can downloaded with ease (Navigating through chinese sites is a nightmare).

Anyways, i've only just started this today so theres not alot of content, but it gives you an idea of whats to come....I've already got a ton of extras i can add, its just getting them uploaded.

Heres the website.

http://mir.stay-linked.co.uk

Last edited:

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I would of waited till you had more content and it actually looked like a site before posting the site, no offence but it would take 2 mins to whack up a blank word press site.

But i look forward to the finished outcome, good luck.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I would of waited till you had more content and it actually looked like a site before posting the site, no offence but it would take 2 mins to whack up a blank word press site.

But i look forward to the finished outcome, good luck.

Yeah your right.

Anyways, should be alot of content that most people aint seen and once theres more of it on there then maybe get a sticky of it on Mir II forums. For now it stays here since im showing it off :)

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
+rep nice work
and i myself am a big fan of content that easy to access ,fancy stuff should be secondary

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Got some new content on there , this is actually prooving to be a task , getting the downloads isn't hard ... its sorting through it all and changing everything from chinese to engish...

Anyways, i've added some HTML / FLASH mir themed templates for web designers , they are in chinese...but nothing abit of photoshop / editing won't fix...

Got a ton more content to add lol

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
lol my bad , how the hell did i put site instead of mir :)

Fixed

EDIT: Does anyone think my clicksor ad is abit much ? the one at the bottom lol , i aint gunna lie and say this aint for profit... but i didn't wanna go shuving ad's all over the shot lol

Last edited:

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Downloaded the first template but avg says virus found HTML/Framer 8 times.

Edit : same for the second template. 3rd and 4th template seem clean.

Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Personaly i think its not bad atall because it has a X button and it acturly works ... instead of throwing you to a dating ad ROFL

@ilsta

Avg picks up alot of crap most of the time .. when stuff is a little out of code (My old Chinese WebSite)..
i wouldnt worrie about it to much m8

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Downloaded the first template but avg says virus found HTML/Framer 8 times.

AVG is very sensitive and i believe is suspecting suspicious code in the JavaScript of the template. I noted that these templates are in chinese and will need translating / editing to fit english standards...

I used Panda Cloud and a few other scanners and didnt come up with any problems.

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Well i done a search and its malware which i won't risk, anyways 3rd and 4th templates clean. Thanks for the info and downloads :D

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Remove the Javascript files from the website / edit them... thats the problem. I'l edit the files myself this time round and check the ones i got....

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
avg is useless , 'free'= u get what u pay for
code is clean
and i never see any ads anyway :)

but its giving a 500 now

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I just moved my site to the proper place on FTP , was lookin messy ... should work now :) lol