S>gold any1 want buy u can add me

smoochy boys on tour

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
HI all my friend from lomcn any1 wan buy Diablo 3 US gold u can add my facebook weileong ho pic is a car

i got alot stock so any1 wan buy u can add me thx

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
zomg great idea, could start maxing out my credit cards and get like the l33tist kits in a game and think im soo great ,, wooting

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
unless ur selling 1mill for less than $1 then ur just stupid.

u dont need more than a million gold to beat inferno on a barb or monk and around 700k for Wizz DH and WD. un till PVP or harder endgame content comes out gold is worthless in D3.

bliz has just done a round of banning on bots i know of 2 people on my friends list that have lost there account due to the bans. as they are now selling gold at a flat line of $2.50 per mill lol

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
lol they do this because blizzard have their own gold for cash option with stupid rates...
100K = X amount (e.g. £5)
they take 30% commishion and 30% transfer (of cash and gold)

Your left with only £2 in your bank from it :/

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
lol they do this because blizzard have their own gold for cash option with stupid rates...
100K = X amount (e.g. £5)
they take 30% commishion and 30% transfer (of cash and gold)

Your left with only £2 in your bank from it :/

Thought it was 15%?.

How is the transaction fee determined?
In the gold-based auction house, a 15% transaction fee will be deducted from the final sale price of a successful auction.
In the real-money auction-house, for equipment such as weapons and armor, a fixed transaction fee will be deducted from the seller for each piece of equipment successfully sold. This fee is assessed only if the item is sold. For commodities such as crafting materials, gems, gold, and other “stackable” items, a 15% transaction fee will be deducted from the total sale price. Specific details related to the transaction fee for each real-money auction house are as follows:

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
who wan buy Diablo 3 gold u can add my facebook name weileong ho = pic is car

1m = RM5.80 i am from malaysia

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
my price is keep change i follow all the world price and i give this price is cheap then all people