Diana First Look

smoochy boys on tour

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
sick of new champs now tbh, bowt time they made some new games modes or something (oh yeah they made ARAM) ok well ermmm carry on

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Looks like my kind of champ. Not sure about her aesthetics though.

@Geo there's not enough to do with aram, 3v3, 5v5 + dom? I don't really care about new champs yet personally, I rarely play them + never buy them brand new. There's still old champs I've never played, so in that sense I don't really care about updates, but it's still good to look at

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Kinda agree, I don't look as forward to new champs as there's still so much to learn lol.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I like how you think the champion designers have anything to do with game updates, they're seperate teams completely. People who say "Oh I'm fed up of seeing champs why can't they make something new" well, they did it's called a champion and by a team that's hired specifically for that job lol.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
The variety of Champions is vast.. But something new every now an then would be cool :)

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
About two months ago the proving grounds became an ARAM for people to mess around with, 6-8months before that was dominion, and probably a year before that was Twisted treeline. I will say this now if you're playing this game for new maps etc. You've got the wrong game.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I like how you think the champion designers have anything to do with game updates, they're seperate teams completely. People who say "Oh I'm fed up of seeing champs why can't they make something new" well, they did it's called a champion and by a team that's hired specifically for that job lol.
i know this hense my first joke, as i say im jsut generally sick of updates but i have no idea why, this was the meaning of my first post =p

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
About two months ago the proving grounds became an ARAM for people to mess around with, 6-8months before that was dominion, and probably a year before that was Twisted treeline. I will say this now if you're playing this game for new maps etc. You've got the wrong game.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning O_o

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Still enjoying Diana tbh.
dianau.png