Woool Source Code [V2]

smoochy boys on tour

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
Ok tnx, how to translate this server?
Or is it better to wait until it will be translated?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok tnx, how to translate this server?
Or is it better to wait until it will be translated?

First you will need Chinese PRC installed to view the proper Chinese characters, if your on Win 7 then just google it am sure you will find some information somewhere.

This is a community release, which means anyone can take it and do what ever they want, so it's up to them if they wish to release what they have done. Am working on Woool 2 and i really don't have enough time to even work on that never mind this one as well.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
Wow woool 2... good then woool 2 is much better then woool 1 :D

Community will have access to woool 2?
How long until community will have access to woool 2?

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Wow woool 2... good then woool 2 is much better then woool 1 :D

Community will have access to woool 2?
How long until community will have access to woool 2?

How long is a piece of string?.

As of now the source is stable to work with 2.0, which means all the new features including class is now ready to be coded.

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Here is the new source code which Ryan found, a few things changed and fixed. I won't remove this one which i had to with the D.X source, this is pretty similar but more stable.

Because am posting this dose not mean am updating and releasing, this is just a community release so anyone can pick up and try it out for themselfs, maybe a learning purpose or just to understand woool more.

You can use the D.X files if you wish but you will need to alter a table in Evil.DB or just wait until i finished with the files for this version, am just adding bits from the D.X version, should get them done tomorrow.

Main Downloads
Download Woool V2 Source Code
Download Server Files [D.X Converted]
Download Client V1.9.9.9.8.3.3
Fixed Engine [Client Error Fix]

---------- Post Merged at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Other Downloads

Download SGL Editor [Editing Client SGL Files]
Download SGL Editor Source Code C++
Download Chat Bug Fix Program [This only works on client version 1.9.9.9.8.3.3 above.]

BDE Administrator is not a standard component for windows 7 32/64 bit, add it to the first post please.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I added a new source on first post, it was released by Xsnows a while ago and it's ment to support Deamon Abilities but i have not tested so i can't be sure.

Don't be mistaken though, it dose not mean it supports Woool 2, it just means you can test the Deamon class a little bit but like i said i not tested it so can't be sure, but am sure it's a good start for someone to understand how Deamon works. I added the D.XLogin source as i noticed i didn't add that in the V2 release, but i am working on a new login using C# which am trying to code so it works with every engine out at the moment, it supports A.F.T and the this release but for some reason i just can't get it working with the C.T version, i can login game and play fine but just can't register accounts. Sounds pointless me doing all this work for so many versions but launchers has been reason why Woool has stopped us in the past.

Anyone if anyone bothered to try out the source source just let us know whats been changed since V2.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Updated.

Translated the exe's a little.

Unsure what my last release was but am just updating everything so it's there, seems mediafire deleted some of my files. Also includes the new launcher, the servers files is only a base though.

If anyone needs the source code just send me a PM.

Last edited: