any help with photoshop?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
hi all :)

well i made a picture for my site and well to cut a long story short .. it doesnt look right
i wanted to make it look a little more pro.. but when i edit the picture , i seem to make it alot worse.

taoist-fairy-992x652.jpg

if any body has the spare time and fancy helping a member of the lomcn please dont be shy to help :P

many thanks
MythRohan

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
It looks fine apart from the text of course. Quality aside..it doesn't suit Mir.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
well was going for it to look like the fairy that a tao uses

cheers any way..
Well if you can get her to glow and give her green maybe white wings (i forget?)? like the deva then yeah that would look ace. There has to be someone on here that can help with that i am certain it could be finished tonight if that's the case. Try having a go yourself so we can see. Just do a mock up glow effect and give her translucent wings and maybe iterate it a few times.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
sounds great ill try my best and give it a shot :)

---------- Post Merged at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:32 PM ----------

new fairy.jpg

how does this look?

---------- Post Merged at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:32 PM ----------

sorry for attachment didnt mean to put that there and dunno how to take it off :P

its the one with the green badge on top left, that look better?

Attachments

• new fairy.jpg
    new fairy.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Use the actual deva as a reference.

Summon_Holy_Deva.gif

The dress should glow light blue and the blue things on her head need to be added. Also notice how there is a particle trail on the deva? You do however have the green bit sorted albeit in your picture it's a sleeve but it still works.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Summon_Holy_Deva.gif

The dress should glow light blue and the blue things on her head need to be added. Also notice how there is a particle trail on the deva? You do however have the green bit sorted albeit in your picture it's a sleeve but it still works.

Nothing like making something difficult sound easy. I think it looks ok now, good colours. Just get rid of the bad font

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
just take tinkerbell. deva looks like tinkerbell.

large image incoming noobs,

khbbs-tinker-bell.jpg

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

Summon_Holy_Deva.gif

ok well i did copy from that pic and as you can see the Deva has blonde hair, not blue wings on her head , they are on her back , but if i was to do that i would have to make wings for this pic then add it in , and for me to do that would be a miracle as i am not experienced with photoshop :P

i tried my best however :D

@tai thanks man, that was the best font i could find on the photoshop, unless there is a way to add new font, *clueless*

@afshan 1 that looks lush but i cant seem to move it to original pic without taking away its glow effect >.<
cheers any way :D

New Font Style:

tfair.jpg

Last edited: