Mir Galaxy [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Re: [Heroes] Mir Galaxy

i still get black screen i put custom data in the mirgalaxy flode

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005

yes people have been leveled and given spells etc for testing purposes

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012

Your variable quests arnt working correct, im on the cave maggot quest and after relogging in it says 0/10 killed. Guessing your getting errors on the m2server ?

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

Will double check it, char name?

---------- Post Merged at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Did you have x amount out of 10 before logging?

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005

What cave were you killing in, oma caves or oma natural caves?

Last edited:

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012

Will double check it, char name?

---------- Post Merged at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Did you have x amount out of 10 before logging?

Yes like 6/10. In oma caves. Char name ILSTA

Last edited:

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

Oma caves doesn't count the kills only natural caves. Have changed that now to include both caves.

You will get a kill count in your chatbox if you're killing in correct place and the quest is counting your kills.

According to integral.txt you haven't killed any maggots in correct map.

Try now :) x

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012

I was getting the kill count untill i logged.

Edit: still not counting them in omacaves.

Works fine in natural cave.

Last edited:

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005

quest is for Oma Natural Cave, did u get kill count and try relogging again to see it it saved?

Oma Caves will work after reboot. As people seem to not read the quest only what mob to kill so assume oma caves.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

Yea sorry should have stated it needs a reboot in order for the change to take effect, woops!

Beta testing continuing a little longer until probably late this evening to allow more testing of the pve and pvp stats and get the classes as balances as possible.

Will update this thread with a definite ETA shortly.

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005

I have been testing the final heroes source released and will be working on integrating the current work we have done on the Beta server over to the final source for a few of the fixes and coding that was done, aswell as all the mons from Mir3 that have been made available.

Based on this I'm willing to keep the test server up for now for people to fully test for bugs and stats that need fixing in areas. Making sure what people would consider rare are not dropping to commonly etc.

Still a lot of work to be done before going live, but we will be spending a lot of our spare time to get it ready for all you people so keenly waiting to play!!

Also if any knowledgeable coders out there are willing to help me learn to code, or help on the server. Please inbox me.

Thank you!

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

Just wanna give a quick update.

All the quests and npcs have been thoroughly tested and i believe are live ready but a few more to add and test tomorrow questwise.

Spells and pvp are being tweaked daily at the moment to balance the server as much as possible before we go live so that we arent constantly messing people about changing things once we go live.

Mob and boss strengths are coming along nicely, extensive testing on all the earlier caves has been done in beta and we will continue to do so with the higher level caves over the next few days.

We have decided to add another tier of kit as we feel there is too big a gap between certain kits, this will be added tomorrow and tested in the relevant caves.

Mob drop files are completed and we are satisfied with the drop rates but again the later caves still need testing and tweaking.

Just wanna say a huge thank you to everyone who has logged on and taken part in the beta testing stage, we have made massive progress over the course of the weekend behind the scenes and it wouldnt have been possible without you. I know sometimes it can be a bore testing things and levelling knowing all your hard work will be undone when the server goes live, so thanks :)

As for a live date ETA im hoping with alot of hard graft from ourselves and allowing beta testers to contine testing exp, strengths and drop rates for another couple of days, that we can go live this weekend. But obviously not making any promises due to the fact you never know whats going to crop up or need a fix on this sort of thing.

So fingers crossed!