Perma banned

smoochy boys on tour

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
One of my smurfs got a warning a few days ago but it only had 20-30 ranked games and to be fair i was a total dick on them on some games lol. Other than that my main and my 2nd smurf are fine, one of them even got the santa baron thing (made me giggle) sorry to hear you get banned so much, thought they'd just restrict your chat by now to be honest rather than just perma.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
You should try again Tai, they've apparantly gotten a little less trigger-happy on perma bans. I still wonder though, are these ranked games you're getting banned in? If you're raging in normals, you're doing it wrong :P

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Not ranked?

¬_______¬ Normals are for practicing/trolling. Ranked is for srs bsns (and yet, you get even more trolls somehow)

I can understand raging in ranked as it's something on the line but you shouldn't really give a rats ass about normals.

FROZEN5

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2013
You can't get banned for being bad lol. I was temp banned 5/6 times I think, so I guess this was the final straw

I was just uber abusive sometimes

Players who verbally abuse their teammates lose 16% more games.

GankosaurusRex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 3, 2015
You can't get banned for being bad lol. I was temp banned 5/6 times I think, so I guess this was the final straw

I havent been banned for agers they just seem to chat ban these days you must of been really abusive lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I got a 14 Day Behavior Suspension recently and they sent me a chatlog, it was pretty awful

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

I always abuse these moron noobs that play this game, never got banned :), i only had 1 warning, and i still abuse these idiot kids that play this game