New to forum

smoochy boys on tour

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Hey,

I'm looking around for a wool sever to play, i used to play the game years ago but the sever seems to have closed :(

From the post's I can see on here look's like you guys are trying to run a sever?

If there is any scripting that need's translating would be happy to help out! :D

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I don't think anyone is doing Woool at the moment, i been building up 2.0 files for a while now but i cannot release them because the engine is only licensed to me, it won't work for others.

Guess you are refering to DSM woool? if so what was your name?.

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Yeah used to be on mick's sever, in game name was "Bouncer" you probably know my mate James that was his in game name too.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yeah used to be on mick's sever, in game name was "Bouncer" you probably know my mate James that was his in game name too.

Bouncer i remember ;p Zerberoz here if you remember me, although i had a few characters.

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Bouncer i remember ;p Zerberoz here if you remember me, although i had a few characters.

Yeh rings a bell, was years ago tho lol! I have been looking around every where and no one seems to have a sever up and running.

Is Mick not up for sorting you out all his files?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yeh rings a bell, was years ago tho lol! I have been looking around every where and no one seems to have a sever up and running.

Is Mick not up for sorting you out all his files?

Mick released his files ages ago, but i think all links are dead and am not sure who has them plus the client. We was working together on 1.9 but kept coming across problems due to not having a source at the time.

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Mick released his files ages ago, but i think all links are dead and am not sure who has them plus the client. We was working together on 1.9 but kept coming across problems due to not having a source at the time.

Sounds like a complete balls ache! maybe its had its time and is now a lost cause, shame tho cause was a good game, used to love hiting the exp scroll's and staying up all night leveling ;)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Sounds like a complete balls ache! maybe its had its time and is now a lost cause, shame tho cause was a good game, used to love hiting the exp scroll's and staying up all night leveling ;)

I think woool 1.9 was always a lost cause but i can see us having a few 2.0 servers within 2013.

Ah yea DSM was a lot of fun, shame it never had the usercount.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Is 2.0 the "3D" version?

No it's just like woool one but with a new class, new skills and a new graphics engine.

[video=youtube;j_Np1ScEU8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j_Np1ScEU8I[/video]

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
No it's just like woool one but with a new class, new skills and a new graphics engine.

[video=youtube;j_Np1ScEU8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j_Np1ScEU8I[/video]

That looks wicked! Same maps? used to love killing Iron Blood and Asura God! :D

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
That looks wicked! Same maps? used to love killing Iron Blood and Asura God! :D

Yeah all the same maps but just improved graphics, also some monsters have new skins.
w9gqvd.jpg

One of my favourite skin changes and am sure you can reconise this if you killed IB, the orange guy with a whip which hit like a brick -.-.

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Yeah all the same maps but just improved graphics, also some monsters have new skins.
w9gqvd.jpg

One of my favourite skin changes and am sure you can reconise this if you killed IB, the orange guy with a whip which hit like a brick -.-.

Yeah i remember him! :@@ Jamez used to spend hours luring everything to one side so we could all just walk at the way to IB.

Where you getting all these screen shots from are you in testing with it at the moment?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yeah i remember him! :@@ Jamez used to spend hours luring everything to one side so we could all just walk at the way to IB.

Where you getting all these screen shots from are you in testing with it at the moment?

My files, just converting everything from 1.9 to 2.0, be a while yet before they are finished though.

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
My files, just converting everything from 1.9 to 2.0, be a while yet before they are finished though.

Having a look around and cant even find the official woool? can we even view it in this country?