Woool2 SQL Server Files

smoochy boys on tour

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013
:PPLocalhost,only one single player?I am not sure if someone opens a server,will player come in.It seems this game is not popular now,no many fans on this forum.And i do not know there is any other woool forum hot.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
:PPLocalhost,only one single player?I am not sure if someone opens a server,will player come in.It seems this game is not popular now,no many fans on this forum.And i do not know there is any other woool forum hot.

We need a client source tbh, a lot of whats inside the woool client just wouldn't work here and we can't change that, this is the problem, until a client source comes available i don't think anyone here will be interested, or use the C# source and turn into woool but i don't know the map structure code and no one eles seems to know it either apart from GS and they won't release it.

Last edited:

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013
We need a client source tbh, a lot of whats inside the woool client just wouldn't work here and we can't change that, this is the problem, until a client source comes available i don't think anyone here will be interested, or use the C# source and turn into woool but i don't know the map structure code and no one eles seems to know it either apart from GS and they won't release it.
Yep,stuck.

thor_hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2012
Hihi, I am Vietnamese. This game is open a server at 2008 and 2013, number user online 300->500 user, but admin closed. Admin is Vietnamese, nickname : hexpor (mod forum ragezone) , but he not share source server and client for everybody. He packed the game into an installation file, and released it under the .exe file .

Reactions: Fusion

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013
Hihi, I am Vietnamese. This game is open a server at 2008 and 2013, number user online 300->500 user, but admin closed. Admin is Vietnamese, nickname : hexpor (mod forum ragezone) , but he not share source server and client for everybody. He packed the game into an installation file, and released it under the .exe file .
I found the packed server files link is dead, do you have a backup?

quyet12c

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 22, 2016
Woool 1.9 Server Files

Setup Guide:

Downloads:

SQL 2000 (Windows XP)
SQL 2008 (Windows 7)

Server Files Download (Updated 08/06/2014)
English WooolClient v1

Server Source Code

Move server files to a drive (Default is C:\, if you choose another you will need to change your paths in the server files.)

STEP 1
Installing Database [SQL 2008]
SQL Server Management Studio and login.

Right Click Databases > Restore Databases...

Select From Devices and browse to CHERODB.bak (WolServer/DB/DBBack)

Select the last restore point

In To Database, type in CHERODB.

Click OK and finish
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEP 2
Setting Server
Open DBServer/Configuration.ini
Edit SQL information

[DATASETUP]
DataServer=SQL Instance
DataBase=CHERODB
DataAccount=sa
DataPassWord=Password

Do the same for the following files
Loginsrv/Logsrv.ini
Mir200/!Setup.txt

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEP 3
Setting Paths
This can be done quick using the GameCenter, open Gamecenter and click Configuration tab. Engine directory by default is C:\WolServer\, so if you have your files in C:\ you do not need to set.
If you have a different path, edit Engine directory then click "Next", keep clicking next until you are prompted to save and click OK.

If you struggle to use the Gamecenter, here are the list of paths you need to change.
DBServer/dbsrc.ini
Code:
Dir=C:\WolServer\DBServer\FDB\
IdDir=C:\WolServer\DBServer\FDB\
HumDir=C:\WolServer\DBServer\FDB\
FeeDir=C:\WolServer\DBServer\FDB\
BackupDir=C:\WolServer\DBServer\Backup\
ConnectDir=C:\WolServer\DBServer\Connection\
LogDir=C:\WolServer\DBServer\Log\
Loginsrv/Logsrv.ini
Code:
IdDir=C:\WolServer\LoginSrv\IDDB\
WebLogDir=C:\WolServer\LoginSrv\GameWFolder\
CountLogDir=C:\WolServer\LoginSrv\CountLog\
FeedIDList=C:\WolServer\LoginSrv\FeedIDList.txt
FeedIPList=C:\WolServer\LoginSrv\FeedIPList.txt
Mir200/!Setup.txt
Code:
TriggerDir=
BaseDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Share\
IDDBDir=..\LoginSrv\IDDB\
GuildDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\GuildBase\Guilds\
GuildFile=C:\WolServer\Mir200\GuildBase\Guildlist.txt
VentureDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\ShareV\
ConLogDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\ConLog\
CastleDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Castle\
CastleFile=.\Castle\List.txt
EnvirDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Envir\
sFriendsDir=.\Friends\
MapDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Map\
NoticeDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Notice\
LogDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Log\
PlugDir=.\
Additional Information
Setting Up Online
Following Ports need forwarding

Reason for the extra ports is because we need to run 3 runagates for secure connection.
Find your IP Adress http://www.whatismyip.com

Edit the follow files
DBServer/!ServerInfo.txt
127.0.0.1 2.127.3.184 7200 2.127.3.184 7300 2.127.3.184 7400

LoginSrv/!addrtable.txt
woool Title1 127.0.0.1 2.127.3.184 2.127.3.184:7100

Mir200/!runaddr.txt
CTDataView
This is a simple editing tool which allows you to edit all databases, more secure way of editing through SQL.
Setup CTDataView

Open CTDataView.iniand enter your sql details
Code:
[DATASETUP]
DataServer=
DataBase=CHERODB
DataAccount=sa
DataPassWord=

SQL Picture Guide:
Download:
Red: 32bit
Blue: 64bit
SQL 2008
2iu59va.png

Scroll down the list and download SQL Management Studio.
hv80p0.png

Installing SQL 2008 R2

npkq6r.png

Accept License Terms.

27y5moj.png

You can leave the next part default or you can give it any name you wish, it will be the name of your SQL server instance name and is used in the server files
Code:
DataServer=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]DAZZ-PC\SQLEXPRESS[/B][/COLOR]
DataBase=CHERODB
DataAccount=sa
DataPassWord=woool
SQLEXPRESS is default.
2e4vg9e.png

wl6qb.png

Select mixed mode and enter a password.
2lj3ret.png

Click Next on next screen and should start installing.

Install SQL Management Studio is pretty much exactly the same process, you should see it in the features list when you get to that point, if you don't then it's something to do with other sql installations and i can't exactly remember how to solve that problem, happend to me once but can't remember how i fixed it.
SGLEditor ???

quyet12c

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 22, 2016
SGLEditon does not work on this client? , Can someone please give me the right sgl version? 1698983956218.png

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
SGLEditon does not work on this client? , Can someone please give me the right sgl version?