Woool2 SQL Server Files

smoochy boys on tour

thor_hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2012
Hi, Sanity! I user SQL 2008 , 2005 but i can't Select From Devices and browse to CHERODB.bak (WolServer/DB/DBBack)! Your can review tutorials with video for help me? i thank so much for your help!

---------- Post Merged at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Hi, Sanity, i conected database but i run GameCenter error , Database sever can't run ?? please help me! thanks you very much!
a.png

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
C:\WolServer\Dbserver\Configuration.ini

[DATASETUP]
DataServer=MY-PC\SQLEXPRESS
DataBase=CHERODB
DataAccount=sa
DataPassWord=password

Check to see if your details are correct.

thor_hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2012
C:\WolServer\Dbserver\Configuration.ini

[DATASETUP]
DataServer=MY-PC\SQLEXPRESS
DataBase=CHERODB
DataAccount=sa
DataPassWord=password

Check to see if your details are correct.

thank Sanity very much, i run GameCenter finish! But i don't login in client! Hi, Sanity please help me! thanks you!

hinha.jpg hinhb.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
LoginSrv connected to SQL? Logsrv.ini make sure your sql details are correct.

If above is ok then check your ips.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
help :( i can't start sever game View attachment 15618

SQL is not connecting.
Check the following files to see if your information is correct.
DBServer/Configuration.ini
LoginSrv/Logsrv.ini
Mir200/!Setup.txt

[DATASETUP]
DataServer=MyPC\SQLEXPRESS (SQL Instant name)
DataBase=CHERODB (Database Name)
DataAccount=sa (Username)
DataPassWord=woool (Password)

On another note il release the client exe for 2.0 which has auto hunt disabled, not sure if i have done it but just incase.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3gbs6q8asuk0xvf/woool.dat.update

My QQ was hacked and i lost all my contacts that helped with woool, shared how things work in woool and such which was a pain but trying to get them back.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Here the source for this set, releasing now as i don't see myself ever working on woool again, it's the fresh source i received, last work i was doing was re working SQL and it's in abit of a mess so best not release.
Everything you need is on this forum somewhere, or you can check my mediafire files am sure you will find what ever you need.

Please note that the source will be 2.0 which means it will be reading 2.0 client, but i release stuff on here that will fix it if you wish to use 1.9.9.8 client.

Woool 1.9-2.0 Source Code Download

After this i won't have anything reguarding Woool but if you need any help with anything just ask il try my best to help you.

thor_hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2012
Hi,Sanity! I can't run game!
dataCenter.png

https://www.upsieutoc.com/images/2015/02/12/login.png

login.png

please help me :(

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
This can happen if
1. You made this account and logged into a 2.0 client and made a character.
2. You have 3 characters enabled, remember 2.0 can make 3 characters per account but 1.9 can only make 2 characters per account, see cide below, it should be 2 for 1.9 and 3 for 2.0.

The errors are just script errors due to Chinese PRC not installed, this isn't your problem, everything server side is working, if none of the above work, just create a new account, maybe delete all account and character data.

SQL - Human_Info_Add
Code:
CREATE PROCEDURE HUM_INFO_ADD
    @ACCOUNT   varchar(15) ,
    @NAME  varchar(15) ,
    @Hair tinyint ,
    @Sex tinyint ,
    @Job tinyint ,
              @YSMaster varchar(15)
AS
 DECLARE     @BinaryData binary(1647)

IF EXISTS(SELECT ACCOUNT FROM D_HUM_INFO WHERE NAME=@NAME)
   RETURN(2)
ELSE
BEGIN
  if   @YSMaster=''   and      (SELECT Count(*) FROM D_HUM_INFO WHERE (ACCOUNT=@ACCOUNT)and (YSMaster='') and(boDelete=0) )>=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]2[/B][/COLOR]
      RETURN([COLOR=#ff0000][B]2[/B][/COLOR])
  INSERT INTO D_HUM_INFO
         (ACCOUNT,
    NAME,
             YsMaster,
    Hair  ,
    Sex  ,
    Job ,
BinaryData,
 boDelete,
boSelect,
UpDateTime 

)
  VALUES (
@ACCOUNT,
    @NAME,
             @YsMaster,
    @Hair ,
    @Sex  ,
    @Job, 
             @BinaryData,
             GetDate()
     ) 
   RETURN(1)

END
GO

thor_hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2012
i thank sanity very much! but i don't login game! i depressed!

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
i thank sanity very much! but i don't login game! i depressed!

I had the same issue.. The IP Address in some note pads are set to Sanitys IP or some't. (Not sure why the default isn't 127.0.0.1) :p

Also it seems my Database is old? It's lacking skills and a couple of items. (Anyone got an updated database?)

-Ash

PS: I hope someone still hovers around this part of the forum.

Edit: Is there a Data viewer? Would love to see some of these new creatures! This one defiantly beats EvilMir :p

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I had the same issue.. The IP Address in some note pads are set to Sanitys IP or some't. (Not sure why the default isn't 127.0.0.1) :p

Also it seems my Database is old? It's lacking skills and a couple of items. (Anyone got an updated database?)

-Ash

PS: I hope someone still hovers around this part of the forum.

Just edit the ini. file and change the IP, if it's mine and i didn't change back to default then you might need to change the port back to 7000 also.

@ash Which skills are missing?

That was the boss for the underworld patch, it has sub bosses as it's legs around it, but AshuraGod is the EvilMir of Woool.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Just edit the ini. file and change the IP, if it's mine and i didn't change back to default then you might need to change the port back to 7000 also.

@ash Which skills are missing?

That was the boss for the underworld patch, it has sub bosses as it's legs around it, but AshuraGod is the EvilMir of Woool.

Couldn't find a couple of bosses such as IronBlood, Kermit etc. Also a couple of spells such as IncarnatedBat, Hell etc.

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Couldn't find a couple of bosses such as IronBlood, Kermit etc. Also a couple of spells such as IncarnatedBat, Hell etc.

-Ash

Should be all there, but the names are different, i was trying to keep DSM names but for skills i had to change because of Heroes, Hero skills have to have the word "Hero" before the skill name and you are limited to 12 characters per name so that the reason some are changed, although never bothered with heroes it was just for anyone eles who might want them.

thienvip304

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 29, 2015
can anyone help me, i don't know where is my" DataServer=SQL Instance
DataBase=CHERODB
DataAccount=sa
DataPassWord=Passwor"
where can i look for them

---------- Post Merged at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:59 AM ----------

I ONLY GOT LOGIN FAILED FOR USER "SA"