Woool2 SQL Server Files

bachkhoa302009

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 19, 2015
Hi @Sanity
Love this game & love your work on WoOOL server,
I have read all the pages, you can share one video riding and use skills but when I do try, the server can not ride a horse, when I put the card (horse), it received notice of the server, and the client see is nothing change. Can you explain ?

2/3/2016 11:23:51 PM 怪物: Horse 在 数据库 里 不 存在 Monster!
2/3/2016 11:26:00 PM 怪物: 帝王 裂 天 犀 在 数据库 里 不 存在 Monster!
2/3/2016 11:26:05 PM 怪物: 帝王 裂 天 犀 在 数据库 里 不 存在 Monster!

bachkhoa302009

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Don't think i ever got round to fixing the horses..., i spent so much time working on getting the cool mounts working instead of the old things so =/. basiclly the error your getting is the horse isn't be reconised because they don't match from DB to script, it's nothing code releated so should be simple fix.

Need to change the horse name in the database and in the script which is in Qmanage folder, i can't remember the file name sorry.

Last edited:

quyet12c

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 22, 2016
Re: Woool 1.9 Server Files

I 've edited the same as guidance in the article.replace the ip address of the server is available to address my vps,but I just get the server offline when connectivity from the PC client to vps,run offline is better . but put up online by vps can not connect,help me. my English is very bad. I'm sorry.replace the ip address of the server is available to address my vps

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 105
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
LoginGate/Config.ini

Check Port, if it's 7000 then you not forward ports.

quyet12c

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 22, 2016
Your answers helped me a lot . Thank you. :eagerness:

Sanity yourself know
Do You Know Where to rename the item is not ?
thank you vo together ...

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Your answers helped me a lot . Thank you. :eagerness:

Sanity yourself know
Do You Know Where to rename the item is not ?
thank you vo together ...

All databases are in SQL or you can use the DBTool inside DB Folder.

Also these files are not stable, the source is available to fix but if you want a much more stable version and better overall then i would use F.H version, there is a problem reading character data with SQL version, i could never find the source to it as it happens at completely random times.
http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?94343-F-H-Server-Test

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
hi guys could anyone please tell me if i've done something wrong, i have followed the guide given on here but when the dbserver exe starts it opens and just hangs.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
hi guys could anyone please tell me if i've done something wrong, i have followed the guide given on here but when the dbserver exe starts it opens and just hangs.

Because it can't connect to SQL, if you wait a moment it should start and show a error with SQL.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
i already am doing mate :S

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:29 PM ----------

sorry mate i have sussed it....... miss typed server name in the setup :s

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:54 PM ----------

hopefully my final question, everything seems to be booting fine now but my client still says it's offline. I have all ip's set to 127.0.0.1 to boot offline. can you see anything wrong with me screen shot ?
Untitled.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i already am doing mate :S

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:29 PM ----------

sorry mate i have sussed it....... miss typed server name in the setup :s

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:54 PM ----------

hopefully my final question, everything seems to be booting fine now but my client still says it's offline. I have all ip's set to 127.0.0.1 to boot offline. can you see anything wrong with me screen shot ?
View attachment 17684

Same as above, check Logingate/config.ini and check the port is the same as your client ini.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
well mate you were right :) the port was incorrect on the client files.

last question..... i promise :)

server shows as online now but when pressing play the client doesn't start :s

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
well mate you were right :) the port was incorrect on the client files.

last question..... i promise :)

server shows as online now but when pressing play the client doesn't start :s

Run the launcher as Admin.

thor_hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2012
Hi Sanity. Can you guild open All NPC in this Source? I want show all NPC in Game, but I do not know where to do it? I tried many version your self , but I still like this version the most! 

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hi Sanity. Can you guild open All NPC in this Source? I want show all NPC in Game, but I do not know where to do it? I tried many version your self , but I still like this version the most! 

Sorry but i don't understand the question, are you looking for all official npc's? or you just want to view the skins of npc's?.

thor_hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2012
Sorry but i don't understand the question, are you looking for all official npc's? or you just want to view the skins of npc's?.

it mean : when i run server, and i login game! Some one NPC are on the mini map, but not in the game! And i want open NPC, example : NPC for create Hero :)

---------- Post Merged at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:52 PM ----------

it mean : when i run server, and i login game! Some one NPC are on the mini map, but not in the game! And i want open NPC, example : NPC for create Hero :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

---------- Post Merged at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:52 PM ----------

It's a coding bug. Search for RM_LOGON in Objbase and replace all with the code below. I can't release the my engine so you will need to do it yourself.

Code:
    RM_LOGON:      begin
        if m_PEnvir.m_boDARK then
          nObjCount := 1
        else
        begin
          case m_nBright of
            1: nObjCount := 0;
            3: nObjCount := 1;
          else
            nObjCount := 1;
          end;
        end;
        if m_PEnvir.m_boDAY then
          nObjCount := 0;
        m_DefMsg := MakeDefaultMsg(SM_NEWMAP, Integer(Self), m_nCurrX, m_nCurrY, nObjCount);
        if m_PEnvir.mirrorname = '' then
        smapname := ProcessMsg.sMsg
        else
        smapname := m_PEnvir.mirrorname;
        SendSocket(@m_DefMsg, EncodeString(smapname));
        SendMsg(Self, RM_CHANGELIGHT, 0, 0, 0, 0, '');
        SendLogon();
        SendServerConfig();
        ClientQueryUserName(Self, m_nCurrX, m_nCurrY);
        RefUserState();
        SendMapDescription();
        SendGoldInfo(True);
        if m_sDearName <> '' then
        CheckMarry();
        CheckMaster();
        CheckFriend();
        SendDefMessage(808, 1, 0, 0, 0, '');
        SendDefMessage(59002, m_ngamecode, 0, 0, 0, '');
        m_DefMsg := MakeDefaultMsg(SM_VERSION_FAIL, -220920361, 0, 0, 0);
        SendSocket(@m_DefMsg, '');
      end;

thor_hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2012
:eek::eek::eek:
Hum! I use notepad ++ and find all Source code , but find not found file Objbase? Where Objbase? Please give me patch directory, hihi, thanks you very much. Objbase , i don't know it is stored procedure or path file?