Woool2 SQL Server Files

smoochy boys on tour

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Found it! is called CTdata view SQL

---------- Post Merged at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Oh, use the old one, i was updating it with the new databases and a backup cleaning setting and some other functions for restoring the database but i didn't finish it, might have problems restoring so use the old one.

On the verge of giving up on this lol! ive follwed eack of the steps and used your set of files have not moved them from C: drive so paths are default as you mentioned i have up dated all my SQL details and still getting the 267 path error when i got to start server.

Someone needs to post up a idiots guide to running a wool server haha!

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Also Mick got back to my email today he said he deleted all his files years ago :(

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
Are these or any other woool files good enough to make an actual playable server on? Im not asking if theyre as up to date as the content of chinese Woool. Like e.g mir 1.4 didnt have alot of content but people rehashed and done their own take on it making it alot more fun. Is there a base to do this with woool ?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Found it! is called CTdata view SQL

---------- Post Merged at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 PM ----------

On the verge of giving up on this lol! ive follwed eack of the steps and used your set of files have not moved them from C: drive so paths are default as you mentioned i have up dated all my SQL details and still getting the 267 path error when i got to start server.

Someone needs to post up a idiots guide to running a wool server haha!

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Also Mick got back to my email today he said he deleted all his files years ago :(

You are using Windows 7? make sure you run gamecenter as admin. If the error continues then just open the gates manually.

DBServer > LoginSrv > CTEngine > LoginGate > RunGate > SelGate

We don't need DSM server files, infact they wouldn't work with my source anyway, we need the DSM client, all old client i have been able to find are broken and corrupted.

@MCDONALDS
The server side of things are fine, and it's on par with Shanda's current version apart from little things that don't really impact the game much and not worth bothering with. It's the client no one seems to want to do it, we don't have a client source so it puts a lot of people off.

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
You are using Windows 7? make sure you run gamecenter as admin. If the error continues then just open the gates manually.

DBServer > LoginSrv > CTEngine > LoginGate > RunGate > SelGate

We don't need DSM server files, infact they wouldn't work with my source anyway, we need the DSM client, all old client i have been able to find are broken and corrupted.

@MCDONALDS
The server side of things are fine, and it's on par with Shanda's current version apart from little things that don't really impact the game much and not worth bothering with. It's the client no one seems to want to do it, we don't have a client source so it puts a lot of people off.

Yes im on windows 7 mate, i have just tried to open all the gates manually all ok apart form CTengine says invaild file name? any ideas?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yes im on windows 7 mate, i have just tried to open all the gates manually all ok apart form CTengine says invaild file name? any ideas?

Again your paths are wrong, that error will only appear if certain paths are wrong, check !Setup.txt

[Share]
TriggerDir=
BaseDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Share\
IDDBDir=..\LoginSrv\IDDB\
GuildDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\GuildBase\Guilds\
GuildFile=C:\WolServer\Mir200\GuildBase\Guildlist.txt
VentureDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\ShareV\
ConLogDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\ConLog\
CastleDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Castle\
CastleFile=.\Castle\List.txt
EnvirDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Envir\
sFriendsDir=.\Friends\
MapDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Map\
NoticeDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Notice\
LogDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Log\
PlugDir=.\

Installing SQL on this PC now, i will get these files sorted, not sure why everyone is having path problems but it might have something to do with the game center messing them up, but just check your paths.

Last edited:

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Again your paths are wrong, that error will only appear if certain paths are wrong, check !Setup.txt

[Share]
TriggerDir=
BaseDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Share\
IDDBDir=..\LoginSrv\IDDB\
GuildDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\GuildBase\Guilds\
GuildFile=C:\WolServer\Mir200\GuildBase\Guildlist.txt
VentureDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\ShareV\
ConLogDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\ConLog\
CastleDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Castle\
CastleFile=.\Castle\List.txt
EnvirDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Envir\
sFriendsDir=.\Friends\
MapDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Map\
NoticeDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Notice\
LogDir=C:\WolServer\Mir200\Log\
PlugDir=.\

Installing SQL on this PC now, i will get these files sorted, not sure why everyone is having path problems but it might have something to do with the game center messing them up, but just check your paths.

Yep text file is same as above

text file.PNG

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Main direct.PNG

---------- Post Merged at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:00 PM ----------

game center.PNG

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The SQL tool is nothing when it comes to the server and the GameCenter reads from the Config.ini, show me a pic of this.

2i0c0u0.png

So i can see your location of the files and your paths.

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
That solved it! WE ARE UP AND RUNNING!

running.PNG

---------- Post Merged at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Should there been a server in the drop down to select? as my list is blank and get this error on login

Login.PNG

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Thats what i thought you would say getting this from the main game client

View attachment 14729

Never met someone with so many problems lol.

What client are you using? take a screenshot of your client, i need to see what is in there.

This error pops up when you start the game? I can't see what it is because you not got Chinese PRC installed.

Last edited:

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Never met someone with so many problems lol.

What client are you using? take a screenshot of your client, i need to see what is in there.

LOL! i know sorry mate, got the client from official wool site

Client.PNG

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Not sure if i have it all it took absolutely ages to download the client even know i have 30mb+ download speed took like 2 days lol !

Then have trouble unpacking it even 7 zip throws a error had to run the setup exe from 7 zip direct

7 zip.PNG