[King] These files are buggy

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
These are the best update we have currently, first off, these files have fixes the 0328 did not. Auto=Run, will always be in files, the Chinese love it and so do I. People complain, PVP just isn't the same, we all coped with taking pots on global via a number button, we can deal with this. Plus they have a new 46 spell server , 00 new spells 00, something we don't have as a community anymore is well a community, those of us that are still here wanna see some progress, last 2 updated release we had our nearly 7 years old, kings being the most updated thanks to

Azura

This being said, the problem with these files is they are protected with V-Protect, I am not familiar with at all. I can not code or do not know where to look to remove it. This being said, I know there are a few of the last few peeps running around here that know how to remove it. I will put a lot of my time into these if they can be cracked. All I need is a few pointers, and thanks to

Sanity,

I have the program to get into it. Just don't know what exactly I am looking for here. So I could use some help, so I am asking for a team to work on this. Who is interested?