Few Testers Needed

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I'd love to Test but The college i am at Is Stupid..
Their Firewall Blocks ALL Games, Connecting to Servers to Play the Servers..
But if i can get a Local Server Going i can do that..

Thanks

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
I wouldn't mind testing, but I am a bit apprehensive on where this going to lead. As I'm actually yet to see a English based Woool server fully up and running. Are you develpoing to release as a server or to release a more stable version of the current files?

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Looks like im going to have to wait until I'm back home which should be around Thursday or Friday..
Schools internet is Slow, Just plain out crap..

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Personally i am planning on opening a server this year but i will also help the community build a set of files to use.
At the moment am trying to get a stable 2.0 server going for us to use, the CT group update the engine, send me the log and i have to fix all the problems, that is the current situation.

What am doing here letting people on has nothing to do with my server, this is the community's server files and what will be released in time.

The Launcher register is broken at the moment guys so just pm me your account and il add it.

Edit: Added config folder to first page, please delete the current config folder and add this one .

Last edited:

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Personally i am planning on opening a server this year but i will also help the community build a set of files to use.
At the moment am trying to get a stable 2.0 server going for us to use, the CT group update the engine, send me the log and i have to fix all the problems, that is the current situation.

What am doing here letting people on has nothing to do with my server, this is the community's server files and what will be released in time.

The Launcher register is broken at the moment guys so just pm me your account and il add it.

Edit: Added config folder to first page, please delete the current config folder and add this one .

Good Job!
Can't wait to play the Test Server :)
I've never played Wooool Before..

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I have changed login script, you will now be level 65 and given all skills and a few items to help you.

I know skills get removed after relog so i will add them to npc for now and can get them all back.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I have changed login script, you will now be level 65 and given all skills and a few items to help you.

I know skills get removed after relog so i will add them to npc for now and can get them all back.

The Downloads will be finished in around 10mins, all of them :)
and is it possible for you to put the server up under ports used by Runescape :P?
The college blocks pretty much all of them except those..
All i have to play online is Runescape XD fml

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The Downloads will be finished in around 10mins, all of them :)
and is it possible for you to put the server up under ports used by Runescape :P?
The college blocks pretty much all of them except those..
All i have to play online is Runescape XD fml

lol depends which ports

Current Ports used:

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
when i click on select server their dont seem to be anything their...

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
These are bugs that I found, if i find more bugs I'll post them here.

1. you cannot close the crafting windows pressing X after you crafting something.
2. when you use fast buy from shops, you will be disconnected from game.
3. when you buy something from players mountshop the image of items still remains in shop.
4. after relog all spells disappear.
5. amulet not consume after using it.
6. when you create a guild, battlehorn remain in your inventar.
7. when you make a hero, after relog your hero apear in sellect character.

Sanity does all the work... +rep for him :D

Last edited: