How to make this forum:

stifi

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 14, 2012
A simple forum already do. But I want you would tell me how to make this portal.

Thanks.

Si alguien es español, yo ya se crear un foro de estos simples pero quisiera crear este portal con mi server que aun no lo tengo echo pero bueno quisiera ir probando etc ! alguien me podria decir como hacerlo ?

Gracias

Si hay alguien español que entienda como crear un server y pueda ayudarme y responderme a los problemas que tenga y las cosas que quisiera preguntar ya que para eso esta esta pagina porfavor que me agregen que se que hay gente que les gusta ayudar ! Muchas gracias

[email protected] + skype alkatro
portalforo.jpg

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
You can rip the site from Hispared or wherever you found it. The site was originaly made by Wemade for the last Mir 3 official server.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
technically he wants to copy official mir3 site design, like you did :)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
bg-main-1.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:50 PM ----------

I ripped these from the wemade site a few years back but as you can see for whatever reason there is an amount of blank patches, if these are any help then just say and il upload the full selection. Im not sure if you had the same problems Ashran but I think it would be fairly easily to photoshop

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
it'll be pretty difficult using a program like that for a site like that, as its a forum it'll be php based - meaning all you'll get from it is raw html and images. If you want it to act like a forum with live data you'll need to add all that back in yourself.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
it'll be pretty difficult using a program like that for a site like that, as its a forum it'll be php based - meaning all you'll get from it is raw html and images. If you want it to act like a forum with live data you'll need to add all that back in yourself.

He says he's got the forum, he only need the site.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

yeah sorry for not say that maybe i forgotten >.< i used this to steal html and this sites, but u can get the template that doesnt matter php/html, cos using the image and style :p thx for say that

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
I ripped these from the wemade site a few years back but as you can see for whatever reason there is an amount of blank patches, if these are any help then just say and il upload the full selection. Im not sure if you had the same problems Ashran but I think it would be fairly easily to photoshop

Actually, it was another guy who did the website, but I can imagine that he had these problems.

stifi

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 14, 2012
Thank you very much for following the post. But copying is not the forum but everyone has their forum and forget the rest. And based on his to keep growing but just wonder how. I am new to this and do not know if I answered as ye do that kind of forum. If you can tell me the website (link), program etc
Still thank you very much I found this forum and server support is very well see people help!
: D

Muchas gracias por seguir el post. Pero no es por copiar el foro sino cada uno tiene su foro y se olvida de los demas. Y se basa en el suyo para seguir creciendo pero solo pregunto como se hace. Yo soy nuevo en esto y no lo se si me habeis contestado a como hacer ese tipo de foro. Si me podeis decir la pagina web (link), programa etc
Aun asi muchas gracias encontre este foro de ayudas server y esta muy bien veo que la gente ayuda !
:D

---------- Post Merged on 17-02-2013 at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 16-02-2013 at 04:59 PM ----------

Please do not know if this http://www.httrack.com/ page is to start creating the kind of image forum?
If that page to get started in step 4 of the explanation of the page that is going scanned pages etc. I for a long time in one and then I get error.

Porfavor no lo se si la pagina esta http://www.httrack.com/ es para empezar a crear el tipo de foro como la imagen ?
Si es esa pagina para empezar en el 4 paso de la explicacion de la pagina que es en ir escaneando las paginas etc se me para un buen rato en el 1 y luego me sale error.