UK TV Abroad?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Dose anyone know how i can watch UK TV abroad (Spain)? Main channels is BBC and ITV. Tried searching around but come up with dodgy sites so thought il ask here.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
tvcatchup.com

I'm not actually 100% if works outside of the UK, but if it doesn't simply add a proxy IP to your browser and it'll work fine.

completely legal (if you own a tv license ofcourse) - and that only applies to BBC channels.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
tvcatchup.com

I'm not actually 100% if works outside of the UK, but if it doesn't simply add a proxy IP to your browser and it'll work fine.

completely legal (if you own a tv license ofcourse) - and that only applies to BBC channels.

Yer tvcatchup is UK only, but setup a proxy on my browser so il test later.

Thanks.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I get VyprVPN free with my Giganews... go figure.

Not trying to argue here but you're not getting VyprVPN for free. You're paying for a more expensive service that includes it. You pay $35/mo (After the initial cheap 3 months). I pay $15(Newshosting) + $5(Unblock-us) and get the same service, only it's much easier to configure on all my devices (One DNS change on my router affects all my devices)

Use what you like though. It's all good. But for simplicity you can't compare setting up a VPN to using a DNS redirect service.