EvolutionMir [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
evo-mi11.gif

Welcome to EvolutionMir

We are dedicated staff trying to bring you the best Mir Experience around. We have about 25years mir experience between us. The server is based on the old EuroMir style. Where you have to work hard for your items and level. We are bringing you this server out of our own enjoyment 100% FREE

Server Information

• [*=left]Start Level 1 with basic kit.
    [*=left]3x EXP -- > Custom this can range up to 60k a mob in the new caves.
    [*=left]4 Classes ingame. Taoist. Wizard. Warrior. Assassin
    [*=left]NO HEROES!
    [*=left]We hold Events on every special occation
    [*=left]We Hold a weekend Events EVERY weekend
    [*=left]100% Free no CashShop as of yet
    [*=left]Tigers + Wolfs to gain and ride
    [*=left]Fishing Ingame
    [*=left]200+ Quests
    [*=left]This server WILL NEVER go down unless there is no longer anymore interest!!

Host Information

• [*=left]AMD FX8150 8Core 3.6Ghz @ 4.6Ghz
    [*=left]12GB DDR3 RAM
    [*=left]240GB Agility 3 SSD
    [*=left]Dedicated VPN Server
    [*=left]24h Access to all Admins

Unquie features that EvolutionMir Brings to the world of Mir

• [*=left]New QuestShop system. This shop contains everything from the CASHSHOP so you can do repeatable quests ingame and spend your rewards on premium + other items.
    [*=left]DungeonStatues. Every dungeon ingame has a statue outside containing a number of repeatable quests for Gold, Exp, QuestCrystals rewards.
    [*=left]Level 50 Statues. These are yours! once you hit 50 you gain one. Here u can add anything to it. 1 Tele per level to a map of choice + a huge amount of self buffs to gain through quests!
    [*=left]MysterMerchant. He upgrades a number of items to higher quality.
    [*=left]Elite Recipies. These drop from bosses only and allow you to gain the ELITE version of a weapon/armour. EG EliteSwordOfWarGod
    [*=left]Ancnt Areas. Every dungeon ingame has its very own premium Ancnt Area! Double drop rate! HUGE exp! Harder Bosses!
    [*=left]Much more ingame!!!

To try our server out please create an account via the website: www.evolutionmir.co.nr we have a few mirriors to download the client and a nice new Launcher. We hope to see you ingame soon!!

We use DNS not IP which autoupdates through our Launcher which the latest can be found on our forum.

Client Download:
http://sdrv.ms/Uv2STG

Patcher Download(place in EvoMir Fiolder) this can download the full client
if you are having problems with the Skydrive

http://www.captain-seo.co.uk/hosts/mir/evosite/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=1

GMThor - EpicFail

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Re: EvolutionMir Ruby 2.6

Pleae add Ip and downloads.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

Site doesn't work. Says 'Unable to connect'

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012

The host has been coding a new Launcher and performing alot of system changes to make it smoother and easier to maintain. All up again now. if u pop on our forum u can see the changes :) ill post the download links in a min aswell.

Sorry for the downtime.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

have to register to skydrive to download, mirror 1 on website doesnt work either.

Last edited:

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

have to register to skydrive to download, mirror 1 on website doesnt work either.

This.
Also the web page doesnt work now too. Cba to waste anymore time trying to d/l it..

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

To try our server out please create an account via the website: www.evolutionmir.co.nr we have a few mirriors to download the client and a nice new Launcher. We hope to see you ingame soon!!

We use DNS not IP which autoupdates through our Launcher which the latest can be found on our forum.

This only really works if you can access the website.
After downloading the client im getting connection closed.

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004

Cant get on the website at all have you tried? Any news of whats happened would be cool I miss the event lol.

Rikera

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 22, 2013

The site (down yesterday) and server are both up, i've just been on the server. To get on you have to download the client and the new launcher. Once you have the new launcher in the same folder as the client it will update the necessary files.

Haven't had a look around just came to post and let anyone know that the site and server are working fine atm.

---------- Post Merged at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Down again

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012

Guys please read our forum before posting on here. Epic has been updating the Apache stuff so the website/Launcher was down for a while. Ye im trying to upload a second mirror but it keeps failing half way through think my nets just to slow :( will keep trying though.

We only moved hosts recently so Epic(the host) is still doing hardware/software upgrades.

Sorry for the downtime the Promo NPC will be ingame all week as compensation.

Bare with use please in ironing out the little bugs.

---------- Post Merged at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Yup found that out Friday didnt realise that ftp went down. Just skydrive atm sorry if u need to sign up to download but 90% of people have a hotmail account?

---------- Post Merged at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Cant get on the website at all have you tried? Any news of whats happened would be cool I miss the event lol.

Sorry mate been hardware/software changes on the host side. The events on all week now :)

---------- Post Merged on 26-02-2013 at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-02-2013 at 01:31 PM ----------

[h=3]POSSIBLE DOWNTIME - IMPORTANT[/h] by EpicFail » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:50 pm
As you are aware we've had some issues with the stability of the internet connection for the server. Although the connection does have a 'dynamic' IP address it's changing daily, Sky have noticed that up to every 20 minutes its happened during the night.

This has been causing myself multiple issues, having to change my IP on over 30 FTP accounts that i need access to, changing all the Mir Server IPs etc. I have now started the process of moving my broadband to another provider, only problem is its going to be a new install not migration. At this moment in time i'm unable to state exactly when this will occur and how long for, i will inform you when time is close and its been verified. However this could be a couple of days downtime!!!

Good news is....

I'm moving to a Business Broadband package which means static IP, better contention ratio and 7hr SLA on broadband issues.

Last edited:

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
Update 8-3-2013

• Farming Event Taken out(Monday)
  • 50% Exp/Drop Rate event in place all weekend!!
  • WT Statue Medal Questline added
  • WT Dungeon Medal Added to game Stats to come: DC4-8 SC4-8 MC4-8
  • Laquer(S) DC, MC, SC added to QuestShop(10+ Buff 1hr)
  • Laquer(M) DC, MC, SC added to QuestShop(20+ Buff 1hr)
  • Laquer(L) DC, MC, SC added to QuestShop(30+ Buff 1hr)

---------- Post Merged on 13-03-2013 at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 07-03-2013 at 05:16 PM ----------

We Have finally moved to a Business Broadband Line. This is a Dedicated line which means a Static IP address and a faster connection with no Disconnects. We are currently working on getting the launcher working having a few problems with it. But you can still get in game by putting the files in that you can get from:

UPDATE 15-2-2013 Thread via our forum: http://www.evolution-forum.co.nr/

Hope to see you ingame soon!! We are running 50% exp/Drop rate event till friday aswell!

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
Update 15-3-2012

• 50% exp/Drop rate taken out
  • All Mobs/Bosses on a double spawn timer event in place
  • EvoLord Changed Maps
  • 20 more quests added High Level +
  • Bug Cave Medal Added: DC3-7 SC3-7 MC3-7
  • BugCave Statue Medal Questline Added
  • StoneTemple Medal Added: DC4-9 SC4-9 MC4-9
  • StoneTemple Statue Medal Questline Added
  • RedMoonValley Medal Added: DC5-9 SC5-9 MC5-9
  • RedMoonValley Statue Medal Questline Added
  • That anoying ArcherGuard taken out by the Assisstant(As Requested)

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
how do i connect i just downloaded it with new launcher and it wont let me press login button at bottom when its on my desktop :(

Bishumin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2005
me too, launcher loads itself up exit and login buttons displayed but the login button doesnt work

---------- Post Merged at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:36 PM ----------

ok, ignore my previous post as its working now.

new problem, ive posted this on evo forums also.

im getting connection closed due to data file not adequate, asking to update ritem.dat, which ive done manually and ran the launcher, but neither seems to work sadly.
appreciate and help, thanks.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
each time they do an update, you can never get back onto server, the "auto patcher" they have never works, im really annoyed with this now so there for im not even going to carry on trying

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
Sorry guys i dont check this forum much. We was having problems with the launcher before. It checks the ritem.dat the deletes it...and downloads the new version. But it wasnt downloading so even if u put in the new one the launcher would delete it.

If you still have problems with the launcher just dont use it. Theres a thread on the forum with the current ritem.dat u can just download that straight and run mir2.exe if you prefer.

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
To keep you informed guys there was no update this week as ive been ill with the Flu :( but i just put the promotional NPC ingame for the weekend...maybe longer as this weeks Event. Enjoy those BIG BUFFS!!!!! Have fun.