EvolutionMir [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
lol cant get on it anyways for some reason so wat server do u think is good haha

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
just keep getting epic exe fail all the tme and i run both the exes

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
Lol the server is pretty stable. If you dont like losing pets dont buy em :P

did you download via the autopatcher? if so once all the download is done you just use the launcher to start the game. You creat accounts via the website here: www.evolutionmir.co.nr sorry the site was redirected wrong the weekend but we did mention this on the Evo forum :)

any problems gimmie a pm.

Its a nice low-mid rate server with alot of content to keep u occupied :D

---------- Post Merged at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:29 AM ----------

if you do have problems with the Launcher u can get the mir2.exe from our forum in the download section to load the game the old way.

---------- Post Merged on 10-05-2013 at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 08-05-2013 at 09:29 AM ----------

Update 10-5-2013

• Double Mob/Boss spawner event taken out
  • Promo NPC in place(Gives uber buffs)
  • TurtleKing Taken out of QuestShop

• DarkDevil increased to 10 QC's

• OKScroll in QuestShop is now OKSScroll
  • EventToken can now be purchased
  • AncntGrpScroll Can now be Purchased in the Quest Shop

• ALL Ancnt Furnaces Allow for a GROUP to be recalled in. you will require 1 AncntGrpScroll.
  • Congratulations Macros for hitting Level 50 Statue now Ingame
  • Congratulations GreatTao for hitting Level 50 Statue now Ingame

• All AncntBosses Now drop Manuals(required for Personal Statue Quests)

• Big UPDATE!! Personal Statue Quests INGAME!!! revert to the information section of the forum for full information. In short you can gain Personal Perminant buffs by doing the quests there, each buff has 5 Levels, each level it a higher quality buff. You will need a Manual to start a quest. eg DCManual, ASpeedManual.

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
Update 17-5-2013

•Promo NPC Taken Out
•Farming Event Ingame for the weekend
•EvolutionLord Changed Maps(Mongchong Province Dungeon)
•TemplarSlave Ingame(Floor 9 boss Drops Silver Coin)
•Event Map NPCS now sell General items
•Congratulations Sandshell on Level 50 Statue ingame Good Luck with Quests
•Ancnt PT, Lunar, BDD, Ingame for testing. *NO MOBS* yet.
•Fixed Weapon/Armour shops they wasnt selling some nub items.
•Changed a few drop files.
•Level 2 Statue Quests added.
•ArchTower now Converts 1 SuperiorCrystal to 20 QuestCrystals
•Kings Templar now takes away the key after each floor
•Decreased some Ancnt Maps EXP to keep it a gradual raise as you go to a harder area

Evolutionmir is a Weekly Updated server adding new content all the time to fit the needs of its players. We have active Daily GMs. Weekely Events. A nice new twist on a Old Boring style of gameing. come give us a try!!
www.evolutionmir.co.nr

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
this server has been suffering lag outs since time began lol , its very frustrating , i play this sometimes and its the only server out of the couple i do play that lags out the most , when im on my other server i never have an issue , but im sure server wont be off for much longer it never really is , just keep trying :)

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
Well thats nonsence mate the server is normally very stable i stay logged in for days/the full week normally. Ill have a chat with Epic to see if he can find the problem. But from what i hear its due to Weather So should clear on its own. Ill be putting in an exp/drop rate event tomorrow morning :)

Gimmie a pm ingame im norm there every morning 8am ish and afternoon around 5pm ish. if you have any more problems or anyhting :)

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
the game has been laggy for most of the time i have played it , but when i play any other servers i dont lag , which is kind of bizzare , but u must be doing something right as i keep playing it in my spare time :)

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
Not sure why u would lag lol. But we are moving to heroes files soon should have the server up this weekend for a bit of user testing :) will post the details on the evo forum.

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
So I currently play ACE2M server. few questions:

Do any of you work on this?
What is the difference between this server and the ACE2M server?
What is the server count?

Thanks,

/squatts

---------- Post Merged on 13-06-2013 at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-06-2013 at 05:39 PM ----------

Bump-ity-bump. any answer please??

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
Heya mate sorry for the late reply. Our Ruby server is currently being converted to a Heroes server. its nearly ready for Closed Beta testing then should go live in a week or two. As for the differences. ACE Mir is basic Mir with very nice looking graphics + Lighting. Ours is packed with events, Quests, Caves, level 50+ Self Statues, a Unique QuestShop which sells all premium items so everyone gets a fair chance. Active GMs + support. Its also a Low-Mid rate server as we want it to last years.

smudg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
Hi dan cant seem to get into forums on evo any ideas. plus tried to reset p/w but still no email