Mir2Angels [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

Mir2Angels

Server info

-Server name MirAngels 2.3

-IP is 86.106.38.64

-Host pc is i5 3570K 3.4GHZ 8GB ram 60GB SSD harddrive
internet stats is 120MB but usual is around 70-90MB

- Experience -

-exp rate is set to x1 but custom (we like to think is low-med),lvl 20 to lvl 30 exp rate x1,30 to 40 exp rate x1.5,40 to 50 exp rate x2 and so on.

-in game bonus day npc when u get + exp rate from bonus day npc will apply to your exp rate from lvl you are,will not apply to exp pot.

- we have aswell exp pot in game they are : x2.5 for 30 min, x2 for 45 min, x2 for 1 hour and x4 for 30 min wich will apply your exp rate from lvl you are but will not apply to bonus day npc.

- Start -

-start level is 20 with starter kit
-start skills all till lvl 20 are lvl 3
-1 peddlertorch,1exppotion x2 for 1 hour,amulet and poison,apple and 1 sunpotion(m)
-start gold is 5000

- Items -

-we have all custom items,from 20 to 30 its start kitt,after lvl 30 the items can be changed every 7 lvls ,after lvl 80 you can do rebirth also in gae we have heaven kit and angel kit.

- Caves -

-all euro cave in game and few new caves like :Island Town this one give you access to Angel Land,Jinchon Province,Ice Temple and Village Wreck also from Village Wreck you go to Ship Cave and Ruin Cave,all ways for this caves must be found exploring game.Ant Cave in game too.In Past Bichon we have a secret passage(hint is water).

-challange npc where you need to kill one mob at time wot will be stronger after each kill and will have different attack,there are 10 mobs that you need to kill and last one will give you 1x angel pass this is used to go in angel land (this pass will be drop random from bosses as well) 1x boss scroll this will contain one teleport scroll to each euro boss.

-npc quest at almost all euro caves entrance where you need to kill,with exp gold reward and some random stuff after boss kill.

-rebirth cave,guild cave and sabuk cave in game.

-a little help on lvl is level cave,npc for this cave can be found in every class master house in bichon province (level ticket need).

- Download -

-autopatcher here mir2angel.com/Patch/Mir2AngelAutoPatch.rar

--forum is www.mir2angel.com

Last edited:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Re: Mir2Angels (2.3)

Just logged on just a few things, All your caves are euro and seem about the same rate as euro, Skele hits same power as euro ( can hardly touch mobs ).

also few question: Is there any new caves ? Is there any new pots, have you actually done anything at all accept for add a few basic scripted npc in sz and add a few new items ?

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

sorry to ask but you read what I wrote on the server? sure i have new cave,you just have to explore game :) if you stay in bw sz will not see anything :)

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

I checked and saw. im so sorry for that,im working on it and i will let u know on here when is rdy.ty for ur patience.

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

well to day i bought host and domain and monday will be active.hope u all can w8 for me :) ty vm for understaning.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

huge amount needs sorting.. the whole lvl to 44 in 2 days then take a week to lvl there after doesn't really work.. generally poor, I've played many 2.3 servers last 5 years and found this to be very poor, and badly thought out.. I know this is a first attempt, but I feel it only fair #I say how it is, and that is poor. The game is boring, and generally very little thought been put into this. Shame.. could be good as the guys running have some great ideas.. why they haven't implemented them I don't know.

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

thanks for your review :)

---------- Post Merged on 26-02-2013 at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-02-2013 at 02:07 PM ----------

I changed the experience and a few other things in the game (a little more experience).
I changed some caves, after lvl 44 u can do lvl in pastbichon and not only,at lvl 51 there caves each separately till lvl 80.
After lvl 80 is rb cave.Also every guild castle have a cave,sabukcave is in game aswell.
We have at least domain and host and we will upload autopach on there today. Mir2Angel.com will be ready today.
Thank you very much for your patience.I wish you all to have fun on mir2angels.

Last edited:

Atlas

LOMCN n00bie
May 31, 2012

i cant d/l from the link is there anyway of you putting up a new 1 or repairing it

Atlas

LOMCN n00bie
May 31, 2012

i cant get on2 game coz my anti virus keeps deleting loader does any1 know how 2 stop there anti virus doin this or can any1 send me the loader

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:04 PM ----------

doesnt matter managed to sort it lets play

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB

keep getting connection closed? any idea when it shall be back up?

DarkSoul

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 29, 2012

the server is on im online there i joined few hours ago its a fun server with nice rates not so low not high and caves are good with mob counts and drops after all its a nice promising server i hope more will log and enjoy it

speedytm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2005
Lugoj

yes the server is good... but there we need more players; who isn't afraid to play mir 2 should try it!