Achlys [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
header.jpg

Server info

Windows 7 - 3Gb ram - Intel DualCore 3GHz
20mb download / 3mb upload / 24/7 operative
Servername: Achlys
Staff: Sphynx(me) AnnonymouS

http://www.achlysmir2.com
http://www.achlysmir2.com/forum/

DOWNLOADS
www.achlysmir2.com/downloads/AchlysM2.rar

AUTOPATCHER
The autopatch is inside the client, run it to have your files updated or update the mirclient.ini ;)

INFO
This is our first server in mir2, we are a team, we live in same city in 2 hops so no strange people managing game/host
we had Mir3 servers, but bored of same things always, we're trying something new for bring you the opportunity to see our work in the server.

· Added sets from 40 to 100 each 5 levels, in its own cave to drop (basic caves but customized)
· Fixed all skills (needs to add combo skills in drop or something)
· Cave from Low Level challenge (0-30)
teleport.jpg

- MysteryShip ingame, boss will drop GoldenTreasure and you'll have the chance to get good items with the GoldenKey
- Merchant NPC working ingame
- Books in shop from low levels to 35 skills, after that u need to hunt ghoul for books of 40, and high bosses for high books
- PVP allowed on server, the only safe zone is mining, and where u appear on TT
- Custom commands @town @kpets
- Easy to get money but not for be rich
- Weekend events
- Shinsu & HolyDeva changed to do more dmg
- Custom buff @power and it'll give u 10 points for 2 mins
- Beautiful noob set at start, 100k gold and first spell of your class
- Custom skill for tao called EvilDeva (the evolution of HolyDeva) by skill book
- Custom skill for tao called MassDarkExplosion, massive explosions it use amulets
- All drops added to their respective cave and boss
- EvilMir Lair ingame
- Rewards for leveling ingame, and DAILY rewards!! Every day, you can go to an npc on town, and you'll get a different reward every day for still playing with us ;)
- A lot of greatful robes, kits are hybrid but balanced stats, firsts kits are with differents weapons for each class, from 60 are hybrid weaps
- Few quests ingame
- Stable ingame to buy horses
- Custom main town
- Wedding NPC ingame
- Level fast to 40 and more!
- Bosses balanced in the way you need atleast 2 people to kill it
- Mining quest to get UpgradeGems
- Rebirths will be ingame, but only the first and it'll be at 100 or more.
- Skills are easy to upgrade, 100 to level 1, 200 level 2, 500 level 3 ;)
- UpgradeGem system working, DCGem(S) SCGem(S) and MCGem(S), (possibly to add more gems ingame)
- Q Menu Working (u press Q) and you have few options, atm not much, but we're working to add more.
qmenu.jpg

- Here's the bosses ingame atm (and we're pending to assign 100 new more mobs to new caves)
bosses.jpg

- Few are the basis bosses, but the new mobs will be available from 100+ and we'll bring u the opportunity to show u in boss events.
- We're active staff, always communicate and both of we have knowledge about hosting
- We still working everyday to add things and try to be good custom server

[video=youtube;dJfrF0ejg8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJfrF0ejg8E[/video]
[video=youtube;3yE1KhvrKqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yE1KhvrKqw[/video]

Hope you like all! :)

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Re: Achlys

none the downloads seem to load, just blank pages when clicked and forums dont load

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

I would like the IP as I really cannot be arsed to download 2.5gb client just to test a server lol

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

I would like the IP as I really cannot be arsed to download 2.5gb client just to test a server lol

IP is that: 95.17.49.255 (maybe if i got net d/c, ip will change so make sure u have dloaded client to get patcher)
as i recommend to dl client to see all mobs/maps :) hope see you in game!

---------- Post Merged at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:59 PM ----------

got client working ty, ill try forum again :)

you're welcome bud

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

Hey all, i downloaded it in 35 mins and had no problem

EXCEPT! IMPORTANT FOR NEW PLAYERS WITH MY PROBLEM..

Dont just think 'oh its broken' and exit the game lol

if you have no sound, and the screen is windowed and small simply do the following..

Go to Mirclient file (the file not the exe) and change the fullscreen=0 and sound=0 to fullscreen=1 and sound=1 , then save the file like you would a word document, hope this helps :)

few pointers so far GM, perhaps you could add sum ACC to the noob tao weapon? it took ages to kill noob mobs which may annoy some people who dont grind ;p haha seems gd so far tho.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

Seriously more people need to log on here.. best server up by far... shits on TGA's face.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy

Seriously more people need to log on here.. best server up by far... shits on TGA's face.

Best server for bugs you mean, to me it dont look custom coded hence 100's of bugs and it will allow all speed hacks

Not a dig at the op's post just this guy

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

tbh i see no difference apart from start town and cave npc to TGA.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

Hey all, i downloaded it in 35 mins and had no problem

EXCEPT! IMPORTANT FOR NEW PLAYERS WITH MY PROBLEM..

Dont just think 'oh its broken' and exit the game lol

if you have no sound, and the screen is windowed and small simply do the following..

Go to Mirclient file (the file not the exe) and change the fullscreen=0 and sound=0 to fullscreen=1 and sound=1 , then save the file like you would a word document, hope this helps :)

few pointers so far GM, perhaps you could add sum ACC to the noob tao weapon? it took ages to kill noob mobs which may annoy some people who dont grind ;p haha seems gd so far tho.

Thanks for the tip, forgot to leave sound 1 and fullclient 1, i'll update it on launcher aswell when ip change,

Weapon with tao added +7 acc like war noob weap

Best server for bugs you mean, to me it dont look custom coded hence 100's of bugs and it will allow all speed hacks

Not a dig at the op's post just this guy

Sorry for say that, but is not my fault what players thinks, honestly i played TGA but i saw bad feeling between gms/players so i left, i can't do nothing with the bugs coded as im not coder, you're lucky, you can fix bugs and keeps the code for your server, but i need to use the files released here, im glad to use the work of the coders from here, they're doing f**ing great job.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

hey bud cud u gimme a pm plz got a prob >.< lol

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

I don't get why server owners don't realise the first few levels have the biggest impact on a player.

I leveled to 16 in about 25 minutes. I this time I found zero items. Zero boss monsters and hunted the same place.
Nothing new or original. Nothing to make me want to continue playing.
Maybe the servers content starts a level 40, but if that is the case make the start level 40.
No point playing through 40 levels of neglected content.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

I don't get why server owners don't realise the first few levels have the biggest impact on a player.

I leveled to 16 in about 25 minutes. I this time I found zero items. Zero boss monsters and hunted the same place.
Nothing new or original. Nothing to make me want to continue playing.
Maybe the servers content starts a level 40, but if that is the case make the start level 40.
No point playing through 40 levels of neglected content.

Have you inspected something? U have LowLevel to exp here, GiantKeratoid is the boss as LowLevel, it drops axes, etc items from 0-30 , after that u can go oma, kill bone elite, and exp, or you can go zombies, you only need to make grp with someone to hunt :), you have things to do at starter level, as im adding quests .

Status
Not open for further replies.