Achlys [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
Re: Achlys

Mate ive killed at low level to 35 and ive found nothing, am level 35 without kit and everytime i go to my level cave i got to run around to kill 1 mob at a time which gives 2-3%. Its not good.

Finality

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2013

Mate ive killed at low level to 35 and ive found nothing, am level 35 without kit and everytime i go to my level cave i got to run around to kill 1 mob at a time which gives 2-3%. Its not good.

... is mid rates 2%, not are fast server noob!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

drops are way to rare and bosses have to much hp and all i have had drop is pots

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

evil deva need looking at it has crazy range attack like rme.. or its ment to be like this?

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

drops are way to rare and bosses have to much hp and all i have had drop is pots

What do you want in killing one boss? Full kit? No

Did you go alone to boss? im sure yes, thats why it have loads of hp, to be in grp ;)

ahhh, only drop pots, drop of items is low as hell so try it

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

What do you want in killing one boss? Full kit? No

Did you go alone to boss? im sure yes, thats why it have loads of hp, to be in grp ;)

ahhh, only drop pots, drop of items is low as hell so try it

This is why your server will fail.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

This is why your server will fail.

Fail why? why i dont wanna people go and kill bosses solo? i want all 3 classes for kill a boss, i want players need to work to get their kit, not kill 1 boss and drop full kit ;) thats how it fails, not making it good.

---------- Post Merged at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:07 PM ----------

server down am getting con closed?

Was down, cos i was replacing a fan, now its up!

Rikera

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 22, 2013

Hmm, can't seem to download client...

Edit: Wasn't using a dl manager, now i've installed one its fine. So no problem their end ;)

Last edited:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

Hmm, can't seem to download client...

Edit: Wasn't using a dl manager, now i've installed one its fine. So no problem their end ;)

Btw today i spoke with hosting technics, and they gave me a tip to fix that.. hope now all players can dl it without problems.!

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada

i dont understand how this server works ... im grouped with war lv 45 and wiz 49 .. still cannot even dent a ghoul in lv 40 cave.. whats goin on?

seriously spent over 6 XL bundles and still havnt seen its HP drop... we do like 20-50 dmg and it recover 160 HP ...

---------- Post Merged at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:39 AM ----------

any replies would be great weither or not they are supportive....

Last edited:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

Ehm,, Ghoul has been lowered few times, its at the limit on the down, its easy as f**k and i can show you when you want, simple use Heroe as tao, if you are warrior use tdb, it going to be easy.. no1 more complained about this after been lowered

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

ghoul is or was piss took me like 5 -10 mins to kill tho on a tao got evildeva :P

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada

Ehm,, Ghoul has been lowered few times, its at the limit on the down, its easy as f**k and i can show you when you want, simple use Heroe as tao, if you are warrior use tdb, it going to be easy.. no1 more complained about this after been lowered
easy for group or for solo ? cause i think im gunna need to level heroes to 30+ which is going to take mellenia

think the ghouls regen just need to be dropped cause no lv 40 is gunna solo it even in 10 minutes with that regen... cant even get its hp down its regen is always topping dmg

Last edited:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

easy for group or for solo ? cause i think im gunna need to level heroes to 30+ which is going to take mellenia

think the ghouls regen just need to be dropped cause no lv 40 is gunna solo it even in 10 minutes with that regen... cant even get its hp down its regen is always topping dmg

you're not going to kill a boss in less than 5 min, solo or in group bosses are meant to hunt with tao, wiz, war all have to work on a hunt

hope you can understand cos i cant explain it well

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

you're not going to kill a boss in less than 5 min, solo or in group bosses are meant to hunt with tao, wiz, war all have to work on a hunt

hope you can understand cos i cant explain it well

u have a user count of 10-15 at the most and at this point most are past the point they need to kill ghouls to get there books. none of which are going to grp with u to come help u kill a low lvl boss. as a tao i can solo ghouls with shin and it takes around 10 mins to kill one. i hvae killed at least 10 now and they or the mobs have never dropped any thing more than a hp pot and the ghouls dropping nothing at all.

this is how servers fail ur thinking is that ur right every one else is wrong. listen to your players. mir is no longer a grp based game there just are to few people playing. yet u fail to see that even with a user count of 10.

virusz89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 26, 2010

hey i get conn closed....can i have the right ip plz?

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

Server was down due windows updates, please try to connect now, same IP

---------- Post Merged at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:23 AM ----------

82.26.65.125 is ip m8

And you, go spam your m*** fk* pussy asshole, try to make an good ad first before post your crap serv :)

Status
Not open for further replies.