Achlys [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Re: Achlys

I see why they don't allow you advertise here, because you're an idiot. I hope you get banned soon.

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013

They have tried banning me, i resorted to mass pm'ing every active lomcn member from past 24hours, they then made it so u have to wait over 3 minutes between each private message. I have now resorted to spamming other peoples threads with my IP and pm'ing players i see 'looking for a server' - its working out quite well actually. Oh and if they ban me its fine, i have a list of proxys i can easily use to access this site.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

They have tried banning me, i resorted to mass pm'ing every active lomcn member from past 24hours, they then made it so u have to wait over 3 minutes between each private message. I have now resorted to spamming other peoples threads with my IP and pm'ing players i see 'looking for a server' - its working out quite well actually. Oh and if they ban me its fine, i have a list of proxys i can easily use to access this site.

I see you admit you're and asshole.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

gz, as i said before, people doesnt interest your pc-life, make a thread on offtopic about ur sad life and post overhere, not spamming here

virusz89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 26, 2010

some1 spaming game with accounts and noob players sitting in sz ..their names are This ,Server ,**** ,Play ,Google,TitronMir ,ForMore,Info POOSERVER..........

Can someone do something about this?he admited that he stole players for his srv :-s wtf's wrong with thins ppl these days..:|

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013

some1 spaming game with accounts and noob players sitting in sz ..their names are This ,Server ,**** ,Play ,Google,TitronMir ,ForMore,Info POOSERVER.......... Can someone do something about this?he admited that he stole players for his srv :-s wtf's wrong with thins ppl these days..:|
Cry more Rudy, enjoy server with only 1-2 usercount LOL.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

Yea,was a spammer on server, thats the ip from spammer: 82.26.65.125 very sadd :D

---------- Post Merged at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Today we're moving to a dedicated server!!!
33794183525192751431.png

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
kk ive downloaded the full server ran the patcher and there is no mir.exe in the folder ?????

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
kk ive downloaded the full server ran the patcher and there is no mir.exe in the folder ?????

its called MirClient.exe (av's doesnt detect it as virus so thats not the problem)
btw you will not be able to log in, i got the host in pieces, cleaning all fans, and waiting for a friend to give me a new power supply as favour ..

Status
Not open for further replies.