[King] im noob in this and need help

leandro1984

LOMCN n00bie
May 28, 2011
hello comunity im new around and i always have played mir in advance i want to say im srry my bad english but think in the end you will get it xD

ok i want to have my own server!

first of all im totaly uknown to how to do this
second i have windows 7 32 bit what server type i can use?what do i need?i want to make one only for me for now i want to learn how to setup one and GMing one
can i have it ofline?like a simple game instaled in pc not online
might be cofuse post but its simple i want to have mir 3 server only for me xD
ps:again srry my bad english and im so srry if this wrong section hope some god in here can totaly help me get a mir 3 fully working only for me xD TY!:#

ok to make it clear i have read alot of stuff but nothing clear for me and most of links of guides downlouds broken so plz have patient whit me and try teach me

Last edited:

leandro1984

LOMCN n00bie
May 28, 2011
srry as i sayd in first one evrithing im reading and trust me i keep doing it i cant understand or dont have a complete guide whit all stuff needed so if you can manage it can you post here setp by setp and the files i need for my windows version ?

Upvote 0

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
srry as i sayd in first one evrithing im reading and trust me i keep doing it i cant understand or dont have a complete guide whit all stuff needed so if you can manage it can you post here setp by setp and the files i need for my windows version ?

sorry but if u cant understand that post in the link dont even bother last thing we need is another money hungry child

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Last edited:
Upvote 0

leandro1984

LOMCN n00bie
May 28, 2011
well im srry and dont mean to be rude but you guys defnly need start to read all i dont want to make an online server to win money imo i want to have my homeserver period and learn to work whit it ....

---------- Post Merged at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:49 PM ----------

heres the holley guide. setting up king files are almost identical, if you can't understand this then i wouldn't bother.

http://www.sting3g.com/idaBigA/lssetupguide/index.htm

You can find the king files for here,

http://mirfiles.co.uk/mir3/

client you'll likely have to download official korean and change the exes.

If you want 3.55 then a mirrored link should be in the link Yolom provided.

ok bud ill give this a try maybe you can add me facebook or somethin so you can help me whit this?

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Aint nobody got time fo dat.

However i will upload all the files shortly, as i know most of the links in that thread no longer work.

Upvote 0

leandro1984

LOMCN n00bie
May 28, 2011
ok i think i manage to set server to work wow but i got one problem not beeing able to crack Armadillo Find Protected 1.8 for any reason not hopening and can you explain me what this will do? ill explain what i have done

SQl whit dbs for kings
i have done ports etc
ips done i even started all and all seems to be ok
cant manage the Armadillo Find Protected 1.8 plus cant set id´s or passs in 3-Ei_20061128
i got a client from extreme phoenix what i need to do now?
i know how to do 3-Ei_20061128 pass id etc if i can manage to do the armadilo one i reseted the trials etc once i go click arma it just dont open or do nothin i need help plz

dont forget i got windows 7 32 bits i managed whit the sql 2000 whit developers edition
i got also chinese pack for 7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
If i remember correctly 3.55 doesn't work well with windows 7, as the Armadillo crack doesn't like it.

http://mirfiles.co.uk/mir3/

i've just uploaded all mir files to there. If you go to applications and download "trial-reset", that will let you reset the armadillo trial.

Execryptor.rar is a program to let you crack Armadillo. Not tried this on windows 7

Hope that gets you sorted.

Upvote 0

leandro1984

LOMCN n00bie
May 28, 2011
ok ill say this from some reason in key.txt game and pass dont work for IE programe i think i set up server right its up all gates etc seems to be fine no erros so i will ask plz!!
can any one here make me a step by step guide in how to instal
a server whit kings files in a windows 7 x86??

Upvote 0

Patan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2005
dont work on win 7.
try out a virtual mashine ( e.g. VirtualBox) and install XP there,
so armadillo runs good.

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I found Armadillo didn't work on a virtual machine well either. It cracked easy, however after a restart it just asked me to crack it again - likely because there HWID changed.

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Go to virtual boxes properties, and turn off the 3d acceleration (leave just 2d acceleration on). That should stop that error in top right.

Upvote 0

leandro1984

LOMCN n00bie
May 28, 2011
Go to virtual boxes properties, and turn off the 3d acceleration (leave just 2d acceleration on). That should stop that error in top right.

same error 8( i dont know if have anything to do when i instaled xp on vm it didnt have the video drivers and i did auto update but i got a driver from VM itself not sure if i need get my real video driver

---------- Post Merged on 20-04-2013 at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-04-2013 at 05:54 PM ----------

ok i have been struglin whi this maybe some one here can tell me if it his posible to run server on vm and play it on main windows
if so i need set it online right? so i wonder if any one here can guide me to what ips i should change to set server online it his kings plx i have searched and cant find any guide

Upvote 0

leandro1984

LOMCN n00bie
May 28, 2011
any one here can make me a script for a npc for skills?i try hard but fail -.- and maybe some one can tell me correct names of new skills in kings cause i got diferent names in sql data bases 8( i dont know wich skills matched the ones from mud3 lol help?

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
How about you make a script, post your attempt on the forum and then people will help you correct it.
I'm sick of spanish and polish coming here and making the community do all their work so they can get abit of money.

Edit: This is not directed at you personally but put something ****ing effort into your own **** and not ask people to do it for you.

Upvote 0

Patan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2005
any one here can make me a script for a npc for skills?i try hard but fail -.- and maybe some one can tell me correct names of new skills in kings cause i got diferent names in sql data bases 8( i dont know wich skills matched the ones from mud3 lol help?

Azura posted anywhere a simple spell learn script.

ThedayIdie: from this script i learned and modified it (e.g. lvl req) =)
sometimes u need a start to know how.

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Fair enough, you used a script already on the forum and learned how to modify and adapt it.
Leandro is just asking people to make scripts for him without proof of him trying himself.
We all started somewhere and asking for everything gets you nowhere.
When i first started scripting i was clueless but i found a few scripts on here and some posts with commands which i then played around with to test the different functions until i was certain what they did and how i could use them. I gave up multiple times and made like 50,000 lines long scripts over time and not once did i ask anyone to spoon feed me a script.

Upvote 0