Browser WoOOL

smoochy boys on tour

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Recently I've been looking for a decent isometric/2.5d MMO and ended up browsing through Shanda's games. Now I havent looked at WoOOL in a long time, and never used to be interested in it, but WoOOL 2 and its browser counterpart are visually stunning. I hadn't realised it had come so far and am wondering why people on here aren't more interested in it now.

I didn't even know it had a browser version until the other day when I was looking. Does the client support high resolution(1080) because the browser version does fill up the whole screen so I don't see why the client wouldn't?

Personally at the moment I'd rather see these files being developed.

SCREEN 1

SCREEN 2

Now all I need is something to translate my entire screen.. Ha

Also has anyone tried actually getting a hold of the browser version?

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I think the issue with Woool and I guess with the browser versions is that people come to LOMCN for Mir and Mir alone. Until Shanda or some other company launch proper English Versions of Woool you're not going to see much interest among European Players.

I've played a few, they're aimed at how the Chinese play Mir wth auto walking, RunThrough, No Flinch etc. Till we have proper source code for a decent one they're pointless to translate.

Regarding your question the servers exist for tons of Browser MMO's, I imagine code is out there too if you search deep enough.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
i had mmo on xampp for testing but everything in chinese and u need to unpack npcs to translate and pack thm again so i think its a waste of time cos full of bugs due language, hope you can find it good:)