Slayzone [2.6] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Slayzone

New Server

Much mor drops
Mobs more balanced

EXP Tokens to collect and use

ALL EXP tokens and buffs can lasting up to 3 days

Major Server Upgrades

Server Spec's :
MirII c# Files
Xeon 3GHz 12MB Cache 4cores x2
16Gb Ram
120 MB line

Server Status : Online (X2 EXP)
Server is a friendly server, with active Gm's and a great community.

Classes :
Warrior (Tank)
Wizard (Magic Damage)
Taoist (Support)
Assassin (Physical Damage)
Archer(Magic, Support, Physical Damage)

Weekly Events :

Features :
Fishing.

Tigers.

Working Quest System, with quests up to level 50.

Server Info :
This is a real good all round clean Server that will stay like it
the support is second to none and we will aid you in every way possible to make your gaming experience one of the best.
Server has been live for 3+ Months and will continue to stay running.

Drops are very well balanced to not flood server, but there is always something there for you to level for and achieve

Based on euro with slight Exp / Drop Tweaks.
With new caves such as :
Turtle Island
Ice Temple
Cats
Numa Temple
+ Many more..

We're bringing back all the good stuff about mir that we loved so much.

Check out the site for more

Download install and regester in game today

http://slayzone.wix.com/slayzone#!downloads/c1q01

IP

New Forums up and running
http://slayzone-forums.forumotion.co.uk/

Average level is around 30 - 45.

New Quest

Bash the Oma warrior for a treat or two. Several Spells and high stated items have been found and some lvl 40 weapons

More items have been added more kits as well server is very strong more people is needed please give us a try evan if its for a week to see what you think

Last edited:

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
Re: Slayzone Mir Server

for any one who wants to play this server it is now back up and running

DrDeath86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2011

gotta say am enjoying the server and community thanks

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004

yep it's a good server good people on it keep up the good work

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014

the only worrying thing i see is the massive advantage u get from donations its way to over kill and being able to buy gold ???? what are u thinking ?

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012

I agree, i think donations are to strong on this server.
Other than the donation side its a very decent server imo. Leveling is not tedious you can see your bar move. Bosses are not OP but still take a while to do.
Drops could do with upping imo.
And server needs to be advertised slightly more. Vip is to over powered imo.

Played when server first oopened around a year ago, and quit due to a whipe glad i came back now tbh, event wasn't OP but helped new players slightly catch up.
Few things you could do to better the server, taking away some of the donation options would be a start but yet, opeople have already reeped the benefits of it. So i think player base count will stay around the same unfortuneately as its a good server.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

Yeh good server enjoying it, very nice people, more people should join everybody helpful.

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Re: Slayzone Mir Server [2.6+]

Upon hearing on here rather than are own forums lol about Donations are to strong please understand its not exactly cheap to run a server I am open to suggestions to balance the Donation side to normal side as for VIP it was only increased from luck 2 to 4 with 100 extra HP and MP

what's all this OP talk mean lol

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013

Upon hearing on here rather than are own forums lol about Donations are to strong please understand its not exactly cheap to run a server I am open to suggestions to balance the Donation side to normal side as for VIP it was only increased from luck 2 to 4 with 100 extra HP and MP

what's all this OP talk mean lol

You're clueless if cant see how luck 4 and a 350hp boost makes people op. why do you think everyone plays a wizard?

For those of you thinking about downloads this, don't its 100% pay to win, the GM has a char in a guild who he actively plays and kits his guild (just so happens to have a paralysis ring) and doesn't realise how this is unfair on other players/guilds. The average player here stands no chance, the vip buffs are far to op and without them your char is pretty much useless. Unless you're willing to splash the cash or know the the GM personally, don't waste your time here.

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011

All pot cash items are in game just hard to find, and some items will take refining to make or you can get complete from pot cash ever player has same chance I some times will play from time to time I'm allowed to I do not give any player items or cheat my way to victory as I said before you was all pally with me till you left the guild in which my normal char was in so when you didn't get the benefit of a normal player with full game knowledge and started up on your own you did not like it any more any way to the point.

all items gained are true and honest and if you say they are not you cant prove me wrong any way you have no access to the logs you will just have to accept my word for it
if you cant n my problem

I would like point out if im only after donations and money the last thing I would do is had stuff out for free I don't think you know how much servers cost to run I will look at the pot cash side to see if it can be Improved

Where ever I go in game or see no one has advantage I tell everyone how to kills mobs as a normal player no matter what guild they are in

Can a GM not play his own server with friends as a normal person

I stress again no player gets advances from me as a GM or normal player

I bet all other servers out there are played b their owns

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010

getting connection closed...any idea whats going on? ive run autopatcher but that didnt help