Slayzone [2.6] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

sonyx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2012
Re: Slayzone Mir Server [2.6+]

server is laggy as hell cant play.! + my hero has been deleted, guess i wont be playing any more.!

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011

server is laggy as hell cant play.! + my hero has been deleted, guess i wont be playing any more.!

Any reason why you didnt bring this to are attention after all we can't read mines unless people inform me I cant do much and to be fair sonyx you have not used account for over 6+ months are you sure you didnt delete your hero back then its very unfair to come on to a server and make a big shout with very little evidence to support your claims but as always we are here to help so get in touch with us instead of making unclear statements

Latest update
New Host be tried and tested we are now using a Dedicated 1Gb/s Line

here is a speed test for are line

I understand some people have had problems with Lag but Im not going to completely say its all down to us but we have eliminated the problems we have had

This Server is Completely Free to play with additional content to buy and use now some people find this a problem

I want to make this Very Clear

no one gains massive or unfair advantage to buying in game content it seems from many weeks of evaluation from many people.

The people who make this claim spent 85% of their time in SZ or Fishing and never actually hunting or giving up after 2 hours and never returning

This is called lazy and you will never find stuff unless you move and go look for them

All items are in game and in drop files some are rare some are easy and a select few things can be brought in game shop as well being found from mobs

So the real thing your buying is time to get items instantly every player has this option should they choose to use

if you dont do that please dont make claims we are unfair and we treat others differently

we give every player an opportunity we are not responsible if they dont use them

dedicated host shall be up soon

more information to follow

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011

Server now Live On new host

Just run auto patch

speedytm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2005
Lugoj

lo, how i make an accouint? the link from web page dont work.ty

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008

I have managed to get to the account creation page, but everytime i fill the form in, it says account not created, any advice? thank you

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011

It Seems the Server Move was not as smooths we was hoping for so what we have Done is completely take server apart and construct it 1 file at a time its been long and its not finished and complete all is up and running smoothly

Holmez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2010

Your download for autopatch doesn't work.. so nobody can download the client..I hope you get this fixed.

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011

Could Forum mod please clean this adver as its no longer relating to Slayzone as we now use different files

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Please read the post before yours it clearly states its no long up on these files

xCrystalsoulx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2010
shane u posted on ur forums to run game as normal and it doesnt work can u give us all the correct link or update thanks