[Jfusion] Dual Login

smoochy boys on tour

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Hey guys, Looks like im the only one that uses this part of the forum but thought id try my luck lolz.

Currently running a website using an ecommerce script called "Magento". Although its one of the best commerce scripts about, it has next to nothing when it comes to FREE extensions. This raised an issue when it came to user support, obviously i can use thrid-party plugins to do this.

Anyways after looking into it i had found some form of solution, using JFusion. Basically i have to bridge Magento and Joomla together using jfusion, after of which i will need to bridge Joomla to PHPBB3. This allows me to have dual login on all 3 installations.

The problem here is i barely any experience with jfusion and dual login (authentication systems etc). There is a rough guide on this but nothing amazing and it seems most the developers are non english speaking...so understanding a guide written for english is near on impossible.

Is there anyone that has any knowledge on Bridging scripts using Jfusion / dual login?

Thanks in advance.