Heroes DragonMir Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
http://www.topmmogames200.com/vote/577 - Vote for us :)

DragonMir [Heroes]

Server Ip: 213.171.198.5

FullClient - Click HERE to download

AutoPatcher - Click HERE to download

Forums:
http://dragonmir.boards.net/

Exp Rate: High
Drop Rate: Med
Mob Rate: High
Gold Rate: High

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/DragonmirHeroes - Go like for Regular Updates.

Server Details:

DragonMir is a brand new MMORPG game, The Admins of the game are aiming to release alot of things for the players and make DragonMir a very popular Mir game. We do hope to see you at the release of the game. The server is runned of a Dedicated Server so there will be rarely no lag ever, there are updates every week.

Features:

@Town - Allows you to teleport to town without using a TownTeleport

@Slaughter - Allows you kill yours pets when ever you desier

Combo Skills - Combo Skills allow you to do more than 1 skill at a time, These will be added in GameGold Shop and Boss Drops

PetSupply - This allows you to summon either a Gold/Silver or Bronze boss to help you on your travels.

CraftNPC - We have Added a Craft NPC where you can make Items.

LEVELUP - These items will allow you have 1 free level when you use it.

Rewarder - The rewarder gives you BonusPoints to add to your stats when you do something (more rewards to be added)

Exchanger - This allows you to trade in your BonusPoints for items that can help you

Rebirth System - We have a 10 Stage fully working Rebirth System which gives you Rebirth Items ever 2 Rebirths. You will have access to Rebirth Things that only Rebirth people can access.

SabukWar - You can start a SabukWar for the price of 25 Mill and Create a Guild for the Price of 11 Mill (Not needing Items)

SabukLeaders - The guild with SabukWall will have access to SabukRewader what will give you some addons.

SpecialRepair - SpecialRepair has been added so you can Repair all your items when ever needed

Mounts - mounts have been added so you can rome the world of mir won a horse when ever you feel like it.

BossRooms - There are 3 boss rooms where you can trade in BossTokens for a boss to kill.

Please Note: If you go in the game before the Release. Be warned that all chars will be wiped and game will be down 10 Mins before the Release.

Need more info, Just ask

Last edited:

Giza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2013
I can not fix the belt and boots, and not TDB warrior class, i cant play whitout TDB

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
I can not fix the belt and boots, and not TDB warrior class, i cant play whitout TDB

I will look into the Belt and Boots now, And i will talk to the other GM's about the TDB (Thank You for that)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I will look into the Belt and Boots now, And i will talk to the other GM's about the TDB (Thank You for that)
I removed tdb because its to strong. Another spell like bladedance / flamesword is being altered to compensate.

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
New AutoPatcher is now available, Check post to download

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
okay first of all..this is a corrupt server..im not recomanding wasting time on this server with 2 corrupt gm's!! jamie and chalky (jamie aka dragonmaster MAIN GM and chalky a normal player with GM powers..) im only gona post 2-3 screens with them and see and tomorow im gona tell u more about this corrupted servers and gm's so u shud know and dont waste time on this..
1st screen -->http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/images05u.png/
2nd screen --> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/images12f.png/

they ruined a vn1 server..any1 want more proofs about they corrupting find me on skype : diaconanne ..see ya boyz

i just got this message by jalled aka dragonmaster on my lomcn inbox after 1 h ive posted..prob u might wana see how this kid act ...so boring and ...jallel GROW UP pls and stop pming me:))
screen from newb :)) --> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/hahahhv.jpg/

Last edited:

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
What ever anne no one will listen to you, People like the server and will keep asking for more things to be added to the server which it will be, Yeah we @make our kit and yeah we do @kill each other because we are bored and tired of working on the server i don't care what you have to say am im sure no one else does either so grow up, and if your team consists of Reb0rN aswell well... he likes the server and didn't complain... ow wait... thats just you...

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
do u look at yourself what u sayed..:))) you just sayed ur corrupted :))u just a big looser boy:)) take care :)) and reb0rn is bored to he dont stay much on server..:)) + if u see in the picture he send me the pictures with u 2 corrupt..i got some secrets and ppl tell me everything..they are my kids:)))))) BIG LOOSER:)))

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
What ever anne no one will listen to you, People like the server and will keep asking for more things to be added to the server which it will be, Yeah we @make our kit and yeah we do @kill each other because we are bored and tired of working on the server i don't care what you have to say am im sure no one else does either so grow up, and if your team consists of Reb0rN aswell well... he likes the server and didn't complain... ow wait... thats just you...

Tbh jamie your my mate yeh and i wish you best with your server but there like 4-5 500's items in game between like 20 peoples, Yet ( Shinx ) Aka Apco ( GM ) ... Has like 5 level 500 items, and laods of 450 items which are ALL dura 10/10 or 9/10 it's so obvious hes been courrpting your server dude... Sort it out.

Reb0rN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2009

guys pls leave out of these i never said that the gm are corrupted, and yes i like the server and i am not leaving

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Tbh jamie your my mate yeh and i wish you best with your server but there like 4-5 500's items in game between like 20 peoples, Yet ( Shinx ) Aka Apco ( GM ) ... Has like 5 level 500 items, and laods of 450 items which are ALL dura 10/10 or 9/10 it's so obvious hes been courrpting your server dude... Sort it out.

Heard of Special repair Aaron? And btw.. the ring.. I got that from Anne <3

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Face it dude you @made your ****, funny how both the Gm's have best kit ingame and highest levels? Weird isnt it.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Heard of Special repair Aaron? And btw.. the ring.. I got that from Anne <3
Chalky got it from her if i remember correctly. Front row seat for me lols to watch in @OBSERVER :)

People may call this "corrupt" and say gm's are "cheating" but in my personal opinion we are only testing for your benefit. It's similar to having a GM char but without the hassle of all the pm's and @move everywhere. In conclusion to this we were able to adjust many different mobs / bosses to suit each class based on kits / level. Some now have ruined that opportunity for us by calling our GM testers corrupt and making them delete their characters. If anybody ever calls one of our team members corrupt again then i will personal ban your ip. If you disagree with something then mention it and we will come to some conclusion were something can be made fair.
My personal experience is that Earth (DragonMaster) only got 1 or 2items that were @made and that was when he accidently killed me without @Superman. The SabukPro he had made himself with the copper ores or w/e the system is so anybody ranting about that can stop crying and try to take sabuk to see for themselves.
Overall conclusion, it's not like anybody didn't know Earth & Shinx were GMs and nobody had a problem with it in the first place.
/GM RYAN

---------- Post Merged at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Face it dude you @made your ****, funny how both the Gm's have best kit ingame and highest levels? Weird isnt it.
Funny thing is, Earth didn't have any level 500 kit :3
Jokes on you.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Well done to those who participated in the Rebirth1 Dungeon (DuyuDungeon) and clearing the many thousands monsters to unlock the WooChiLord lair. The lair was defeated by 3 brave warriors whom spent up to 40 minutes with mind bashing experiences. Those three warriors are:
Congratulations to:
Shinx - ThePhoenix- Taoist
LordB -ThePhoenix- Wizard
Mank -Guildless- Warrior

A statue will be placed in the rebirth town for these brave warriors to be thanked and worshiped based on their willingness and kindness to clear the floors and defeat the boss. Each statue will contribute a wishing bonus throughout the towns chosen by the warriors. Any fee's giving to the statues as wishing tributes will be given to the warriors as a due respect.

Everybody is now welcome to rebirth at the rebirth manager for 1000 rebirth points. The new rebirth cave will be announced for release soon for those level 800+ Enjoy.

/GMRyan

Last edited: