Heroes DragonMir Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
Hmm i have had a lot of problems with windows 7 with mir ;/
i am going to do few test's thx all

Last edited:

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
If you are having any problems with the autopatcher or downloading game let me know, then i will make a Full Client of the game for you.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Personally having played the server a little, these guys need to make a decision on what they are actually doing with the server. Too many changes recently that will put new players..

First balance of stats - They were lowered the other day but now the lower lvl items have higher stats than the higher ones.
Mobs/Bosses - Most places that are based on your lvl are too hard to go to because the mobs will rape your HP where as bosses on the other hand wont touch you but you will have to sit for about half an hour to actually make your way through the millions of HP they have..

Just doesnt make for a steady fun play through, personally i think server should come down for a few days while they overhaul the complete thing and make it a lot better to play.. you have the base for it(tho its not exactly the best thought out system) but when it comes to playing it, it just feels rushed and thrown together.

The rate of lvling needs to be lowered for starters, there is no need to make lvling that fast.. with that rate you are missing out on a lot of content that just flies past because your doing 10 lvls a minute, which brings to the stupidly high stats system your using.

In all honesty good luck with the server guys but really needs a lot of work before its even close to being a public server.

Last edited:

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Personally having played the server a little, these guys need to make a decision on what they are actually doing with the server. Too many changes recently that will put new players..

First balance of stats - They were lowered the other day but now the lower lvl items have higher stats than the higher ones.
Mobs/Bosses - Most places that are based on your lvl are too hard to go to because the mobs will rape your HP where as bosses on the other hand wont touch you but you will have to sit for about half an hour to actually make your way through the millions of HP they have..

Just doesnt make for a steady fun play through, personally i think server should come down for a few days while they overhaul the complete thing and make it a lot better to play.. you have the base for it(tho its not exactly the best thought out system) but when it comes to playing it, it just feels rushed and thrown together.

+1