Heroes DragonMir Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Just thought i'd post my personal opinion on the server.
You've got a decent server here apart from the fact that donaters seem to have a huge advantage over "normal" players (Before you say yes I know you donate for an advantage but I think it's gone to far here) Highest exp a "normal" player can get is x4 but on the other hand a donater gets a permanent exp buff of x8. Just seems to be abit to unfair tbh, (Anyway that's just my opinion) But on the whole the server is pretty good :)

Last edited:

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
You've got a decent server here apart from the fact that donaters seem to have a huge advantage over "normal" players (Before you say yes I know you donate for an advantage but I think it's gone to far here) Highest exp a "normal" player can get is x4 but on the other hand a donater gets a permanent exp buff of x8. Just seems to be abit to unfair tbh, (Anyway that's just my opinion) But on the whole the server is pretty good :)

The highest a normal player can get is x5, Not x4. VIP Members get a x8 boost. and Sabuk members get a once in a lifetime x10 boost, for 30 minutes. We'll consider adding up too x8 pots within the game, but Then it'll negate the VIP Buff.. Meaning VIP will become useless...

/Apoco

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012

Thank you for your feedback we will keep them in mind, The highest player in game (Mighty) is a normal player. I am glad you enjoy the game.

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
is server back yet.

i was the hiest in game but some one over tuck me (SOLO) atm lol so will be lvling soon i will be bk there :P. for any one that wants to play a mir sever i say play this one it fun and people allways are nice and help people alot .

good job gamemasters keep up the work

i will say thou can we have some more huntting caves other than groups caves :P

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Come join this server !!!

The 1st 3 new people to join get 2x GoldPet for free. Pm me (TyreAel) for them.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
yh,server crashed,wont take long till Jamie /Jallel comes from college

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
server's been offline 8 hours now...still no sign of Jamie

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
really? i'll try connect to the host and restart it. Will get back to you with any further updates.

---------- Post Merged at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Well the host seems to have nothing on it. I'm not sure what Jamie / the host is doing, maybe reformatting it for some reason?
Not sure if he backed up the files but i did copy the files onto my PC yesterday at some point so we may have a backup with rewind if needed.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I'll try contact him on facebook but can't guarantee he will reply. He's not on skype at the moment either.
Somebody is in the host doing something to it, all the files have been removed but no clue whats happening.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Due to a massive dedi error, Me and Ryan are currently fixing the server. Since we can't get in touch with Jamie.. I'm thinking everything you've done since last night will be wiped.. Due too us not backing up straight after. We're in contact with the Dedi company as well requesting a Log of all ip's within the server. Anyway please bear with us. we're working on it.

/Luke

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Your guess is good as ours. we'll keep members on facebook informed first. then Lomcn.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
We can't give estimations until the dedi company have been in contact with us to see who has reformatted our host. I'm just really glad i done a server transfer onto my PC last night. We will post any further details we know on here ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

---------- Post Merged at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Your guess is good as ours. we'll keep members on facebook informed first. then Lomcn.
lols :L what he said, >.>

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
I have been in touch with the Dedicated server company and they think there might of been an audit error last night so I am currentlly rebooting now to see if anything gets restored if not, there aint anything else i can do :(