Heroes DragonMir Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Well i have a backup of all server files from 9:40pm last night but i did not get any of the account data backed up so if we do put the server back online everyone will have lost their accounts. The best we can do is a drop/exp event and to release the event pets for a limited time. We are discussing things at the moment and trying to find out how or who done this :/
Sorry again for any inconvenience.
/GM RYAN

Eliuk2k7

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2007
North West England
I have been in touch with the Dedicated server company and they think there might of been an audit error last night so I am currentlly rebooting now to see if anything gets restored if not, there aint anything else i can do :(

does this mean the server wont be coming back up at all?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
does this mean the server wont be coming back up at all?
I think something is being arranged in the dedi but not 100% sure what.
Firstly i think they will be doing some security checks like dedi password changes.
Setting up the backups from last night.
Removing any of the data in the files that still does exist such as namelists, vip statuses etc.
Once thats all done they will probably say if its stable enough / if not and if it will continue. (with online time if ready or not)

I think server has high chance of coming backup but with lost accounts.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Update.
The dedi was Reformatted last night at some point. We've recovered a variarty of the files, including Database, Npc's all that ****. But we've not got the CharDb due to it being in my dropbox.. which was all formatted too. So we'll be realeasing the server tonight again once we've sorted all the drops and everything again. All donations will be regiven upon proof of having the transaction via paypal.

If you had VIP upon the server, let a GM Know you name too, once again proof will need to be given.

Think of this as a wipe, to remove all the "Corruption" people thought Gm's had over others.

We'll be giving a x3 and drop event upon server opening.

We're sorry the issues raised

/Luke

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Well i have a backup of all server files from 9:40pm last night but i did not get any of the account data backed up so if we do put the server back online everyone will have lost their accounts. The best we can do is a drop/exp event and to release the event pets for a limited time. We are discussing things at the moment and trying to find out how or who done this :/
Sorry again for any inconvenience.
/GM RYAN

Well.if nothing works...I agree...start from 0

Eliuk2k7

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2007
North West England
Well.if nothing works...I agree...start from 0

Solo was level 1400 RB lvl 1, i had just leveled back to 700 after RB and many other Chars were high level too.. we understand that issues may occur. its very deflating that you spend a lot of time then its wiped.

Thank you for the update

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Solo was level 1400 RB lvl 1, i had just leveled back to 700 after RB and many other Chars were high level too.. we understand that issues may occur. its very deflating that you spend a lot of time then its wiped.

Thank you for the update

I was lvl 1 rb lvl 300 so im in exact position as many of you.I understand but we cant brag for our items & levels back.

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
Update.
The dedi was Reformatted last night at some point. We've recovered a variarty of the files, including Database, Npc's all that ****. But we've not got the CharDb due to it being in my dropbox.. which was all formatted too. So we'll be realeasing the server tonight again once we've sorted all the drops and everything again. All donations will be regiven upon proof of having the transaction via paypal.

If you had VIP upon the server, let a GM Know you name too, once again proof will need to be given.

Think of this as a wipe, to remove all the "Corruption" people thought Gm's had over others.

We'll be giving a x3 and drop event upon server opening.

We're sorry the issues raised

/Luke
I call poop on that as i (Solo) was on the server @ 10am it went down about that time

Also drop box is online storage and can be accessed from any location as long as u have the email and password so the chara DB should still be there

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
I call poop on that as i (Solo) was on the server @ 10am it went down about that time

Also drop box is online storage and can be accessed from any location as long as u have the email and password so the chara DB should still be there

We have the dropbox but it has been wiped.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
how is that possible?

they save to a central server

You find out, You tell me and i'll recover it. I woke up too my drop box being empty. Lost everything.

Servers back up. Exp's been increased too. Enjoy.

Luke

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Someone that we know is being a dick or somehow someone has hacked into our dedi and removed everything.
Only way it could have happened.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
I think this is happening again.SERVER IS OFFLINE AGAIN.Same time as yesterday.this is shi*

Prepare urselfs for another 0 start.

Last edited:

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
thats what i was thinking too if does i not coming bk till its sorted out just got to lvl 1000 aswell not happy if does

jamie pm me on shype when online plase

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
This happened at the exact same time yesterday +/- 10 minutes. yuppi