Heroes DragonMir Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
If its not...i hate to think whats going to happen.only donators will stick with this server m8.

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
Game should be online within the next hour, we have a backup which i am transfering now.

---------- Post Merged at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Sorry about any inconvinience the server is back online.

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
This is all bull the server was taken down due to the same suspicious circumstance as yesterday and low and behold something else was wiped
chars have lost their entire store and he says it was an accident then puts the server up and ignores the players who had put items in store before midnight and lost allot of items they have worked for

Reactions: Eliuk2k7

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Game should be online within the next hour, we have a backup which i am transfering now.

---------- Post Merged at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Sorry about any inconvinience the server is back online.
Good Luck m8, keep strong :)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Well we have got in contact with the dedi today and asked for the ip connection logs from today and we have found the ip that has been accessing the dedi and deleting our files. This may not be the correct IP due to third party programs but its a start. We are firstly blocking the IP and reporting it to their ISP to see if any investigations can be made. Dedi will have password changed if it already has not with an unknown case sensitive combination of symbols, letters and words that only the team will have "written down".
Again from the Dteam we are sorry for any inconvenience.

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
Like i said it's bull u may have been hacked an the server taken down but the logs for the store where still there but was then deleted by /DragonMaster and that had nothing to do with the server crash/hack

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I'm not 100% sure why DragonMaster removed the storage but if it's to do with what we were discussing last night then it will be because:
The stores were the only thing that weren't removed in the first crash when everything was supposedly wiped.
This lead to several characters name stealing old characters for their store content so this was done to prevent this from happening to anyone else

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I agree it was a bit of an extreme decision, i personally myself would have gone through and seen which accounts had multiple characters from the old server and linked their IPs so that they the players who did do it would have had their item content removed instead of the whole server.

At the end of the day whats done is done, i'm not sure if i can restore the items but without the old file i cannot do much sorry.
On the bright side the EXP and Drop event is on so you can go hunt for items back quickly? :)

Eliuk2k7

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2007
North West England
I agree it was a bit of an extreme decision, i personally myself would have gone through and seen which accounts had multiple characters from the old server and linked their IPs so that they the players who did do it would have had their item content removed instead of the whole server.

At the end of the day whats done is done, i'm not sure if i can restore the items but without the old file i cannot do much sorry.
On the bright side the EXP and Drop event is on so you can go hunt for items back quickly? :)

I think the problem is communication.. if we were told this before or even after then it wouldnt have made us as angry. i understand that things have to happen. but i think the GM's of the server should communicate better with players.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Myself (RYAN) and luke (TaoPowah / Apocolyptic) have very good communication between each other.
Communication is lacking between us and dragonmaster, not sure why. Maybe something to do with us being at work/college when he isn't?
No idea. I will speak to him.

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
We are hoping to make some changes today, i have a few ideas where. you get an UpgradeNpc where you click it and you spend GP to get buffs but you also have an option to increase the buff, that you make items to upgrade it.

Thanks /DragonMaster

Okion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
When i try to open mir2 I only get a blackscreen any idea's why this is happening?

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
When i try to open mir2 I only get a blackscreen any idea's why this is happening?

Have you tried rerunning the autopatch and see if that works also see if the ip is the right Ip: 213.171.198.5